Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

Mugen Seiki MBX5 Prospec......quick QUESTION

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

Mugen Seiki MBX5 Prospec......quick QUESTION

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:07 PM
CrockPot7
My Feedback: (-2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mugen Seiki MBX5 Prospec......quick QUESTION

I think im gonna get a Mugen Seiki MBX5 Prospec rolling chasis. What is a good engine for this buggy? Also what are some good electronics and servos and how much would it cost me to buy everything I needed to get the car running? New and used prices would be appreciated!
Old 11-27-2009, 11:46 PM
hustler777

Default RE: Mugen Seiki MBX5 Prospec......quick QUESTION

just about any motor will work....i'd stick with a reputable company like OS, ninja, picco, novarossi, go, ect.....

as far as price goes, new is always the best way to go...a decent radio system (servo's and rx bat. included) may run ya 3-$500, depending on what you decide to go with...i personally run a futaba 3pk with the spektrum pro dsm, airtronics servos, and maxxamps lipo rx in my mbx5r...but i'm planning on switching to hitec servo's for next year....

a motor will run you @150 on up...i'm running a grp non tuned moddified by powerhouse and absolutely love it...to bad parts are pretty much non existant for the motor anymore [:@]  strongly think'n about a 5 port go for next year, but idk yet.....

hope something in my rambling helps ya out!!!!!

Old 11-28-2009, 01:46 PM
CrockPot7
My Feedback: (-2)

Default RE: Mugen Seiki MBX5 Prospec......quick QUESTION

Yeah thanks for the reply!