Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC 1/8th Scale Buggies
Reload this Page >

please help me choose a buggy for my 8 years old!

Community
Search
Notices
RC 1/8th Scale Buggies Discuss the ever popular category of 1/8th scale rc buggies in this forum!

please help me choose a buggy for my 8 years old!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 12:00 AM
revel67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: please help me choose a buggy for my 8 years old!

ORIGINAL: kman8jr

the video shows it in there but i don,t know if it actually has it, call nitrohouse tomorrow and ask them if the truck comes with the humppack.but the size is perfect for a kid.

I will call them tomorrow I still can't believe I got all that for that much bread!

Old 04-30-2010, 12:06 AM
kman8jr
My Feedback: (3)

That truck is a real good deal,do you have a youtube account???If so go to losi 8ight-t 2.0 raceroller, word for word and you should see a truggy with a blue motor.click that video and then go to my channel and subscribe or add as friend.you could see mine if you go to my channel it should be in my rc collection video.it should say right beneath the video kman16jr and thats my channel.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:10 AM
revel67

That truck is a real good deal,do you have a youtube account???If so go to losi 8ight-t 2.0 raceroller, word for word and you should see a truggy with a blue motor.click that video and then go to my channel and subscribe or add as friend.you could see mine if you go to my channel it should be in my rc collection video.it should say right beneath the video kman16jr and thats my channel.
Ok I will do that!!

Old 04-30-2010, 12:14 AM
kman8jr
My Feedback: (3)

this is the last post i can do tonight because i have to go to the track early tomorrow so we will pickup on you tube or here tomorrow.seeya.I hope all this info helped you out.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:16 AM
revel67

this is the last post i can do tonight because i have to go to the track early tomorrow so we will pickup on you tube or here tomorrow.seeya.I hope all this info helped you out.

ok. Thanks for all the info.