Selph Inflicted Tapered Flat Bottom Plans Availability

Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

Selph Inflicted Tapered Flat Bottom Plans Availability

Old 04-11-2016, 08:58 AM
NEW222

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Selph Inflicted Tapered Flat Bottom Plans Availability

Hi there. As I am new to all this stuff and am enjoying it, finding plans is not an easy thing to do anymore. I have seen pictures of this airboat online, and think it would be a fun second candidate. But, plans are nowhere to be found. The Facebook page is inactive, as well as the model airboat forums are dead. I wish I got into this a few years ago when plans were readily available. So, in short, if anyone here would happen to know where I could get a set of these plans, I would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you. Now off to the build for me.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:35 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 74 Likes on 67 Posts

I have the plans for this boat and I built one of them, but I have reservations for giving the plans out since they weren't free in the beginning.

My build thread for my tapered flat bottom should be in the first page of the airboats section. Second page, sorry. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-a...at-bottom.html
Old 04-12-2016, 12:15 AM
NEW222

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks. That is actually where I first seen it and liked it. The design looks relatively simple to build. That was when I started looking for the plans online with no avail. You wouldn't happen to have the contact info still for the designer by chance, as all other links are not there. Thanks again.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:58 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 74 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by NEW222
Thanks. That is actually where I first seen it and liked it. The design looks relatively simple to build. That was when I started looking for the plans online with no avail. You wouldn't happen to have the contact info still for the designer by chance, as all other links are not there. Thanks again.
You can try looking for Chris Selph on Facebook, but I'm not sure he's a regular there or not. If you can't get ahold of Chris, send me a PM.