Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

killer bee failsafe problem

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

killer bee failsafe problem

Old 02-26-2011, 07:13 AM
jordan gutteridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killer bee failsafe problem

hello all i have recently purchased a killer bee failsafe from killer rc some of you might be aware of them. i have a futaba 6ex transmitter and i was told it would work with no problems i tried it earlier to check it was functioning properly which it didto acertain extent but the only issue i had was that it would notkill the enginewhen i turned of the transmitter which is like a loss of signal i havethe killer bee connected to channel 5 (landing gear) and i also found that ifi put the killer beeon ch 5and switched the reciever on with out turning the transmitter on the green led on the killer bee will blink like it should when the engine has been killed but when i turn the transmitter on and then off again the green led is solid which means the engine has not been killed has anyone had this problem and if so what did you do to rectify it

thank you for all posts its much appreciated

regards jordan

Old 03-01-2011, 01:49 PM
advanced builder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: killer bee failsafe problem

I use the #1 kit no problems , there are a few videos on how to install U-tube .Killer RC site has some videos