Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

FASTSIS RC Boat Issue

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

FASTSIS RC Boat Issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 06:25 AM
all4gordon24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FASTSIS RC Boat Issue

I am a newbie here to the RC boating world. My 12 year old son and Igo to a friends to go fishing/camping a lot in the summer. I thought it would be cool to get an RCboat to play around with if the fishing wasnt the greatest. So my brother bought me this FASTSISRCBoat as a gift last year in December. Not sure where he obtained it. I got it all out of the box and charged battery and confirmed that all controls were operating properly. Finally got it to the water this weekend and got about 7 blurps of forward power on the water and it quit working. Confirmed on land that there is some kind of issue with the range of the controller and the boat. Also, reverse was not operating at all. Itried to change batteries in controller and still same results. Engines seems to have plenty of power, so boat battery seems to be good. So as you can imagine, we were both in dissappointment when we didnt have the boat to play with. lol Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images