Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Just bought a Expresscraft Thundercat

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Just bought a Expresscraft Thundercat

Old 12-12-2013, 04:47 PM
maadfaceracingteam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought a Expresscraft Thundercat

Please check out my new pics of my Thundercat. Also I've posted a pic of my Venom King of Shaves.

I am looking for any ideas for upgrading the Venom King of shaves, as it still has the 2 stock outrunner motors. Watt is an upgrade for motors? Pref 1/8th scale motors

For my Thundercat, I would like any information on running hardware, motor upgrades, connecting receivers, props to run and finally the different pipes available. This is a NRTR... I have to add my own receiver and have no idea how to wire this up. Any help will be received with great attention.

RACE HARD, PLAY HARDER!!!!!
Old 12-16-2013, 02:46 PM
maadfaceracingteam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok my RIO EP has become the electronic doner for my Thundercat. Took the Tactic TR-324 receiver out and placed it in the Thundercat.... had tech issues, all the receiver did was blink. Couldn't bind....watched a vid on unboxing a Tactics TTX-240 and heard my cardinal mistake in connecting my receiver. The connectors needed to face north of the receiver. Works great now