Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

hey guys, can someone please help me out with some info on my boat

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

hey guys, can someone please help me out with some info on my boat

Old 02-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Robpersuit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys, can someone please help me out with some info on my boat

I recently purchaced a persuit lithium...but im havinf troubles setting up the ESC...iv gone through al the steps..but ones I save and try give throttle to my motor..nothing happens... the rudder moves tho...I only have one 7.4 volt 3900 battery hooked up to it... could it be that it needs a second one connected? please help
Old 02-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Robpersuit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so I didn't really get much feed back at all... I ended up purchasing a new ESC and dropped that in my persuit and its doing its job just fine. but now im spending quite a bit of time setting this thing up... the prop is cavitating quite a bit... and I cant get it to exeed more than +/- 15km a hour... it starts off with promising speed but then it just seems like the prop is spinning in mid air....even tho its on the water and I know for sure that the prop is spinning..and not loose.... im gonna try figure this one out. but if theres somelne out there with a bit of their knowledge to share with me it would be geeatly appreciated.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:56 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Try here, they are talking about that very boat:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1391768