Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Oxford County Crackerboxes,Canada

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Oxford County Crackerboxes,Canada

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 05:35 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Oxford County Crackerboxes,Canada

[TABLE="class: tborder user-postbit-left-user, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2"]I used to be a member of this site when they were an MSN group and when MSN disolved their groups,it went to Multiply. Multily then disappeared and so went OCC with it.
Going by the sites name it was from Oxford County,Ontario,Canada and specilized in 1/4 scale crackerbox r/c boats.They made them from scratch,from Jerry Dunlap plans and at first ran weedeater engines in them.They had an annual main race and invited all from anywhere to come and race.
There was a lot of info and pics of various stages of crackerbox building,which was lost when the site disappeared.
Does anyone know if the club and members still exhists in Oxford County,Canada and if they do maybe the person or persons who started and monitored the site still have the pics and info still on a hard drive somewhere, that could be used to bring the OCC site back to life.
I am assuming that even though the site dissapeared the club that made up the OCC and it's members are still running r/c boats
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: user-postbit-bottom-user"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: alt2_bottom, align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]