Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

27" Josway US1

Old 01-06-2015, 02:50 PM
JUSTMECAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 27" Josway US1

I just received this boat in a package deal. The shaft support bearings and bushing are missing from the strut. I'm looking for the parts or the actual specs so I can replace them. Modified it to accept the orphan SSS 3674 I still had laying around. Hate outrunners. Belong in planes, not boats.But, back to my question. Anyone have a clue what size the parts are or if they can be purchased without the entire strut? Any help would be appreciated. Maybe someone has an original parts list. No paperwork in my package. Just the box. Thank you.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:09 PM
JUSTMECAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the help. NOT!!!! Added aftermarket metal strut and dual rudder in the end. All you know it all boaters should take a class in courtesy and etiquette. And if you have a 27
" hull that can beat my 58 mph 3S set up, bring it. Boaters are just lonely specs on the horizon in my world. The farther they travel, the farther they have to swim.May you drown in the sea of controversy you create.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JUSTMECAT
Thanks for all the help. NOT!!!! Added aftermarket metal strut and dual rudder in the end. All you know it all boaters should take a class in courtesy and etiquette. And if you have a 27
" hull that can beat my 58 mph 3S set up, bring it. Boaters are just lonely specs on the horizon in my world. The farther they travel, the farther they have to swim.May you drown in the sea of controversy you create.
I am once again left scratching my head at another one of your profound posts.

Believe it or not we are not all on this site equipped with the answers you are looking for. Sometimes you might have to get your answers the hard way - doing it yourself. That is how I learned 98% of my boating knowledge. No need to trash the community of which you may be a part because you have not received the answers you are looking for in the time frame you expect - guarantee no one will feel enthusiastic about adding a reply after your latest gracious post..

"All you know it all boaters should take a class in courtesy and etiquette" I strongly encourage you to take this class. While I do not anticipate it will help you - it is worth a try.

"Boaters are just lonely specs on the horizon in my world. The farther they travel, the farther they have to swim.May you drown in the sea of controversy you create." Only controversy I have seen on this site in the boating forum the past year was one YOU insisted on developing. Be careful how far you try to swim up there in Michigan - water is cold and we would hate to see you go under!!

Last edited by Justaddwata; 02-04-2015 at 12:07 AM.