Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Ops Dac 21 outboard what lower unit will work?

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Ops Dac 21 outboard what lower unit will work?

Old 02-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Wikkid woody

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ops Dac 21 outboard what lower unit will work?

Hi fellow boaters, I just received my ops dac21 outboard motor / lawless lower leg . The ops is not even close to the bolt pattern on the lawless leg ?? Does anyone have one of these setups ? Any help will be appreciated much !!!!
Old 02-11-2015, 01:25 AM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

I've been out of the picture for awhile, but never heard of a DAC21 motor. The OPS is normally setup for the K&B lower as I used to have one years ago. What you might have is this: The OPS is setup for the OS lower. Or the Lawless is setup for the OS motor. If you can find someone near you that has either a K&B or OS powerhead, it would be an easy solution to what it fits.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:50 AM
moparbarn

Hi mark, welcome back!!

Wikkid, I will get bolt pattern measurements for the k&b and the os pto's this evening. The lawless mount plate can be replaced to match what you need.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:42 PM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

Hey Robin, hope all is well with you!

After searching about the OPS DAC21, it appears they want to sell the motor with the OS pto. I'd put my money down that the motor is set this way while the Lawless has the K&B mounting plate. Majority of my equipment is still boxed up from my recent move to Cincy. Hope to put prop into water this year as I'm now closer to the club pond.