Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Marine Specialties

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Marine Specialties

Old 06-12-2015, 04:57 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Marine Specialties

Marine Specialties has a new looking site. www.marinespecialties-rc.com Not the usual yellow homepage,but some thing new. I don't know if it was sold and under new ownership,but they're still selling the old stock they had for years at increased prices.I emailed them and told them plainly that their items were outdated and over priced,like the HBR outdrive that's an anchor on a boat to the old G23s and the never too popular G42 Dominator.He has one modern engine a Zenoah 26cc that has a whopping price of $499.99. I told him where you can buy these for under $200 shipped and about other popular engines at reasonable prices like the Rev-Unlimited, RCMK and Tiger King and Zenoahs both stock and modded.
I am a past customer and would like to see them stay around as a few sites have gone under and are gone forever.

Last edited by Tidnab; 06-12-2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:31 PM
blizard05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A bit behind the times
Old 06-14-2015, 08:35 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Just a little . Are G-23's still around? I bought a Zen 260 from Gizmo shipped for something like $163.00.
The HBR unit was a ridiculously heavy thing.
They really need to keep up with the times, prices and their inventory if they have one.
The big outfits like Pro Boat and AquaCraft aren't much better in their prices for Zenoah's.