Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

V2 bullet from Joysway

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

V2 bullet from Joysway

Old 10-16-2020, 03:31 AM
Nick Stenov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V2 bullet from Joysway

Hi all

I am new and I am from Denmark in Europe

My question is. If the boat flips upside down, have do I flip at over again ?
It flipped over for me and I had to make it sail toward me upside down about 8 meters. The propeller made it sail slowly to me. When I picked it up 10 % of the boat was filed with water. Al of the vital pars in the buttom ofcourse. Now later I have to see if anything is damaged.

Best regards

Nicholas Stenov
Old 10-17-2020, 12:28 AM
mfr02

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

It depends on the particular boat. Some self right either by uneven flooding or by having a trapped air pocket high on the hull, some can be flicked over by a sudden burst of full throttle. Others require to be turned back the right side uo by hand. The Joysway boats that I have seen have all responded to the sudden burst of full throttle.
If it was fresh water, just air dry carefully, apply some isopropyl alcohol to dissolve any trapped water, and air dry again. Salt water will need a good flush with clean fresh water. Obviously, all this with power disconnected.

Last edited by mfr02; 10-17-2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:27 PM
Nick Stenov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for your answer. The boat survived, and I am using another lake with no small wawes at all

Best regards

Nick Stenov