Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Thunder tiger Atlantic optional hatch

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Thunder tiger Atlantic optional hatch

Old 12-10-2020, 04:12 AM
robertalan51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder tiger Atlantic optional hatch

Hey guys does anyone know where I can find the optional fishing boat canopy top hatch for the Thunder Tiger Atlantic motor yacht? I ordered the boat about a week ago and really like the optional canopy top.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:11 AM
mfr02

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

Is that actually an option? I googled for the boat, and got some images, one of which did show a sport fishing top, but since google was offering the images, I thought a closer look was in order. Turns out that the canopy version was a similar looking boat by Hong Leng.
If it really is an option, there should be a mention of a part number in the Thunder Tiger instructions. Doing a web search for a Thunder Tiger part number has worked for me in the past.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:10 AM
robertalan51

Thanks for your response. I did find a part number. The part I’m referring to is called the “Fishing yacht cockpit” part number pj6349. I was told Horizon hobbies had them or could get them. I reaced
out to Horizon yesterday and waiting for a response. Thanks, Rob
Old 12-14-2020, 04:19 PM
robertalan51

I talked to Horizon Hobbies today and they could not help me. They referred me to the rc forums. Guess I’ll just have to be happy with the boat as i5 is now.