Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

3 blade propeller instead of 2 blade

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

3 blade propeller instead of 2 blade

Old 09-13-2022, 10:34 PM
Cecil Webb

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 3 blade propeller instead of 2 blade

Hi,
For Pro Boat Recoil 2 26", any problem, If it is used 3 blade propeller instead of 2 blade
Old 09-14-2022, 04:09 PM
rgburrill

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts

I had to read your question many times before I could even figure out what you are asking. At least I think I know what you are asking. I understand that non-English speaking individuals have a problem with our sentence structure, but I would hope our grammar schools do a better job.
Old 09-15-2022, 05:28 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by rgburrill View Post
I had to read your question many times before I could even figure out what you are asking. At least I think I know what you are asking. I understand that non-English speaking individuals have a problem with our sentence structure, but I would hope our grammar schools do a better job.
I understood his question easily the first time. He is asking if a three blade prop would be better than a two blade on his boat. Yes,it could have been worded differently and nothing says he isn't English speaking. Maybe his name through you off because it is of Welsh origin. His question would be better posted in the Speed-Electric section.
The following users liked this post:
Cecil Webb (09-16-2022)