Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

radio control water boat

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

radio control water boat

Old 05-04-2004, 05:55 AM
samartha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio control water boat

i am a 6th sem enginnering student in Nepal. I have choose the Radio control water boat for my project but couldnt find any idea for doing it. mainly my boat need to have boyancy, and i dont need for speed light, lastly i want my boat to be firm and ready to go. if any one can help me please mail me
Old 05-04-2004, 07:46 AM
TERBObob
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: radio control water boat

You need an idea and haven't found one yet ???? Where are you NOT looking ? Geez... not only right here in RCU is TONS of info , but do a search on GOOGLE and you come up TONS more info .
( and FTR - ALL boats need boyancy , otherwise they would call them submarines .... well , with the exception of the SEADUNKERS ... ..... nothing keeps them from goin under )
Old 05-06-2004, 06:01 AM
jamescr

Default RE: radio control water boat

Yes I am willing to help you, but what have you available in Nepal. eg. Radio equipment, balsa wood, thin plywood, small electric motors, batteries. etc. Email me on [email protected] ramsey2578.fsnet.co.uk