Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Building a RC Yacht

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Building a RC Yacht

Old 09-22-2004, 01:27 PM
75lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Building a RC Yacht

Hello Everyone,
I have made up my mind that I am going to make a R/C Yacht, (I have found some R/C Yachts but none of them is what I want) that is modeled to resemble the Silverton 39 MY. It's going to be all tricked out. I plan to spend lots on it. I am going to put 4 3300mAh battery packs for 80 minutes of run time. Is there any special remote control's that have a data center? Kind of like the Trip Computer on a luxury car? It's a little screen that shows how much power is left, ect? And if not on the controller can the boat itself have a computer like that? I am going to make it to where I can use it at night if I wanted. I am not sure about propulsion...maybe jet? =) I'm probably going to make it out of aluminum. I probably can do the hull, ect. But I just don't know how I am going to craft the upper part. Do you guys know of any modeler or something I can get to do it. If you don't, do you guys have some suggestions on how I can do it?
Thanks.