Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Sterling Models

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 04:51 PM
casti6632

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sterling Models

I am new to RC Universe but I came across a discussion about Sterling Models. I once built the Battleship Missouri a RC Sterling Wood Model and ever since have been trying to find the model or the plans. The original model I built was not mine. I built it for a friend. Does anyone know if this model or its plans exist. I would be extremely interested.
Old 02-09-2005, 11:17 PM
runabout

Default RE: Sterling Models

You might want to keep a lookout on e-bay. I have seen several Sterling Missouri models come up in both unbuilt kits and built models. There is actually a good selection of old Sterling kits that pop up, however, depending on the model, get ready $$$$ Good Luck
Old 03-10-2005, 09:45 PM
runabout

As an update, take a look at Item 5961558036 on e-bay for the Sterling model you were asking about if youre still interested. Goes off March 12th.
Runabout
Old 07-01-2005, 06:29 AM
skip40
My Feedback: (5)

Hi, try this site for the USS Missouri. http://www.scaleshipyard.com I know the spelling of shp is missing the i, but the site still came up for me. If you can`t get it email me and I`ll forward it to you. Skip
Repaired including the //.