Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

custom exhaust

Old 05-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Ocitsalocs
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom exhaust

i built my own custom exhaust out of half inch copper pipe for my homelite 25cc engine. It doesnt look to bad, but there is one problem. I have no way to connect the pipe to the motor becuase it wasnt made for this setup. Does any one have a solution to this problem? Keepn mind that i dont have access to any large metal working tools and i really want this to work.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:29 PM
02f350psd
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: custom exhaust

plumbing supply house should have something (i see you are from dedham so try Republic Plumbing Supply on RT 1) they should have something you can solder onto 1/2 in copper that will have screw/bolt holes to attach to the engine
Old 05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Ocitsalocs
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: custom exhaust

to late, i used a 1/4 inch bendable pipe to channel my exhaust. It fit right into the existing hole in the canister muffler. Doesn't look to bad