Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Pensacola area

Old 06-19-2005, 07:12 PM
comrider1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pensacola area

Anyone in the Pensacola area? (echo, echo, faint echo)
Daryl
Old 06-20-2005, 06:25 PM
nitropower

Default RE: Pensacola area

Hey Daryl, Im not far from P'cola, just across state line about 10 min in Perdido Beach,AL.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:12 PM
comrider1

Hey Nitro,

I would love to get together and run some time but we are not quite ready. Where do you run your boat? We are currently looking for a good place to run and get our club set up. When we do I will announce it here and invite you over.
Daryl
Old 06-21-2005, 04:55 PM
nitropower

Dayrl, I live really close to the Gulf of Mexico, but I run in the bayou by my house. Got some pics posted in my gallery. Just have to keep ahead of the saltwater corrosion. I'm a play boater not out to race, just to have a great time.
Will be looking foward to visiting your club when all is ready. Do ya'll run nitro's only or gassers as well?? Good to know there are others in this area. Hope to see you soon. nitropower
Old 07-19-2005, 09:13 PM
lzvagias

valparaiso/ niceville here! about 45 minutes away. there aren't many of us around here are there? strange when you consider how most of us are in involved in at least some kind of activity on the water. whether its real boating, fishing, swimming, skiing, getting eaten by sharks or my personal favorite, getting our grapes squished by mother @#$%@#* hurricanes! Nature is being a bit of a ***** to us lately. sorry for straying from topic. its good to hear from others enthusiasts in the area! keep her wet guys!

48" deep vee
25cc homelite
big bore carb straight pull
warehouse hobbies water cooled header and dry pipe header
warehouse tuned pipe
marine specialties HBR outdrive
always a work in progress, as I can afford.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:09 AM
rooski

ORIGINAL: nitropower

Dayrl, I live really close to the Gulf of Mexico, but I run in the bayou by my house. Got some pics posted in my gallery. Just have to keep ahead of the saltwater corrosion. I'm a play boater not out to race, just to have a great time.
Will be looking foward to visiting your club when all is ready. Do ya'll run nitro's only or gassers as well?? Good to know there are others in this area. Hope to see you soon. nitropower
Nitro....how bad did you guys get it last week with the hurricane Dennis? My mom is coming down to Perdido in two weeks but the condo she is staying in doesn't answer the phone. Not a good sign.