Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

wich is better

Old 07-06-2005, 09:06 AM
fire01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wich is better

Can anybody tell me wich hull has good speed and handeling.I like the type Avenger Pro, Canards and Deep Vees witch is best?

Thanks.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:20 AM
biteme
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wich is better

Howdy!
Really, I am not familiar with the Avenger Pro, but in general, the canards, hydros, and tunnel hulls will require calmer water to run properly. Tunnel cats, and deep Vs will generally run rougher weather better, but may be slower overall. Just my 2c. Sean
Old 07-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: wich is better

The canard boats are a little harder to set up but one done correctly can run well. It looks like you were visiting the Aeromarine site and checking out the gas powered boats. The Deep-Vee's are better all-around boats for most water conditions but a good Cat hull does well also. It comes down to a matter of personal choice. As I tell a lot of people, it'll be YOUR boat and it has to be what YOU want, not us as you are the one that has to be happy with it in the end.