Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Starting Stand

Old 07-22-2005, 01:49 PM
DONS BOAT WORKS
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting Stand

After some idiot “me” left my old wood table out in the rain, I decided to make a starting stand that would be easy to put away. I have a yard wagon so I made a removable top for it. I used a piece of ¾” plywood cut it to fit on top of the wagon. I put cleats on the bottom to hold it in place on the wagon. On top I built a shoe to hold the boats in place for easy starting. I padded it with outdoor carpet to protect the finish of the boats.
I put my power pack, fuel, and tools in the wagon. It’s works very good ,as just turning 59 I don’t bend over as easy as I use too.
Don
img]
[/img]
[img]
[/img][[/img]
Old 07-22-2005, 01:54 PM
traxxspirit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Starting Stand

thats very cool, i should make something like that. good work!
Old 07-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Starting Stand

Nice job Don. I'm 52 and I don't get around like I used to, this old age stuff ain't all that it's cracked up to be. I have a similar battery that my wife got for a a couple of years ago, they're real handy.