Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
 Question about a part >

Question about a part

RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Question about a part

Old 07-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LAKEWOOD, WA
Posts: 787
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about a part


Does anyone know where I can get a drive system like this one.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44374.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	490744  
Old 07-13-2006, 06:51 AM
Senior Member
13BT's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Perth, AUSTRALIA
Posts: 736
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question about a part

that looks simply like an elongated universal joint. Or constant velocity joint (dogbones) of the type found on most RC cars. It just allows the motor to be mounted with more position options.

if thats the case, its not necessary to replicate that setup. A tube and flex/ solid shaft should work just fine.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.