Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
 few questions on aquacraft pro fisherman >

few questions on aquacraft pro fisherman

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

few questions on aquacraft pro fisherman

Old 10-08-2006, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default few questions on aquacraft pro fisherman

does anyone own this boat and can tell me if its a good boat? Im looking for an online review also so if anyone has a link to one let me know! Can this be ran on a 7 cell pack when its stock? I dont want to burn anything but i want some speed. Anyone have pics of videos of them running? The only pics i have seen are the ones on aquacrafts website. It looks like it needs pretty calm water am i right? Has anyone flipped theirs? Was it recovered/how much water got in? Thanks everyone!

dan
Old 10-10-2006, 10:50 AM

Default RE: few questions on aquacraft pro fisherman

I have the boat. It can be run with a 7 cell pack and runs much better with one. A lot faster and the weight distribution is also better. It's fast and handles well. The biggest problems with it are water tends to get in and radio glitching/range. The water problem can be solved by taping the hatches with electrical tape and stuffing paper towelling in the back hatch to absorb any water that might get in. I've flipped mine twice and no significant water got in (with the hatches taped). I plan to replace the stock radio with an FM radio and then it should be a great boat.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:26 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: few questions on aquacraft pro fisherman

i use tampoons yes tampoons in the bottom of the raido box to keep out any water they work ausome but if you get alot of water they will blow up and jam the servo arms thats my two sents on that good luck and keep boating

BUCKWILD RACING