Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Any Boaters in CNY

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Any Boaters in CNY

Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 AM
rozzibandit
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Boaters in CNY

Hello guys/gals,

I am looking for people who are around the Central/upstate NY area who are into rc boating. I think it would be more fun to have someone to talk to and race with while enjoying this hobby. Or just run together.
I have a TC31 and am in the planning stage to build either a 84" apache v-hull or similar sized cat.
I live right by Oneida Lake and have a decent sized yacht that allows me to run in the middle of the lake away from all people and traffic. I also run in the marinas around the lake. Plenty of places to go, just no one to go with.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Square Nozzle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Any Boaters in CNY

I suggest that you look at the IMPBA web site for clubs in your area. I know there is IMPBA activity in the Binghamton area. A few of our club members go there at least twice a year for races.