Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Spektrum DX6

Old 05-20-2007, 06:58 AM
Jonjoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX6

Hi all
Just wondering whats the cheapest i can get hold of a DX6 with receiver no servos needed tho
Where and how much would be a great help i live in uk but wouldnt mind importing
Thanks again
Jonjoe
Old 05-20-2007, 10:32 AM
LtDoc

Default RE: Spektrum DX6

Jonjoe ,
IN the USA.
I'm aware of only one place to get a new 'Spektrum' DX-6, that's HorizonHobby (.com). They're doing a 'sale' price, $1 off the regular price (lol) of $200. No idea what shipping would be.
I'm almost positive the 'Spektrum' is being sold in the UK. That "almost positive" is very 'almost' so take that for what it's worth. I'm willing to bet that one of 'those' guys on the 'Mayhem' site would know (several of 'those' guys are here too!).
Good luck.
- 'Doc
Old 05-21-2007, 04:47 AM
cdog46

Default RE: Spektrum DX6

I haven't checked Ebay but you might want to. I just about everything on Ebay no problem-I just check the sellers feedback. Often I get it cheaper + faster.