Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

SHOCKWAVE 36

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Joe McKinney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHOCKWAVE 36

Have read plenty of negatives about Proboat. This is my first experience in RC boating and I have had ZERO problems. Boat handles very nicely and easily exceeds 30 mph. I must admit there has been some stress cracking on upper surface but hull is perfect. Very satisfied for RTR product operated by a newbie. Next step up will be gas----probably WH Super G.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
jerseynick

Default RE: SHOCKWAVE 36

I'm very happy with my pro boats. I have a shockwave 36 runs great had it for 2 years now a thundercat with no problems, 2 1/8 gas hydros the only thing i need to do was remove the clutch because it was unrelaible and add auto bailers.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:00 PM
saleens7

Default RE: SHOCKWAVE 36

its more of a game of luck when buying a proboat....sometimes is works great, other times, it doesent....i happened to be one of the unlucky ones....my proboat had problems since the first tank and they just kept on adding up...eventually, i just siad forget it and im on the process of converthing it to a brushless setup...