Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

really need some help

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

really need some help

Old 08-03-2007, 02:49 PM
jellboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default really need some help

i have just had the pleasure of winning the bid for a a.s.r launch on ebay ,and to my shock when it turned up in white plastic peices lol some how i thought i was getting a fully working r c boat .so my question is can or could anyone give me some assistance in how to put it together how to paint it and how to make it into a working r c boat please or if there are any good plans for this type of model ,next time i bid ill make sure the thing is fully assembled and running first ,i think i have jumped in feet first this time but i will stay with it many thanks mick
Old 08-03-2007, 03:47 PM
jdoug

Default RE: really need some help

Did the boat come with assembly instructions? ...or pictures of what it looks like when complete?

If not, I think I would search the net. If it is a kit , there's got to be someone out there who built one.

This is the only ASR launch I found with just a quick search. I'm sure there are others. Good luck!

http://www.rchobby.co.uk/radio_contr..._sea_rescu.htm

Old 08-08-2007, 06:26 PM
jellboy

thanks very much for your reply ,sorry for the long delay getting back but only just managed to get back online instructions are not very clear just text print off steps to follow
Old 09-22-2007, 02:06 PM
patrolboat

the boat you probaly have is the a s r launch by astec it is a loosely made whaleback you look on any model makers website
you will find a picture that will help or look on the gallery of mine of witch you can do with this model hope this helps