Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Twisted Liquid Racing.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Twisted Liquid Racing.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:45 AM
RCBOATR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twisted Liquid Racing.

Well, I have just read a few comments by RCKEN. I do agree with every thing in the forum. FIRST OF ALL I ordered over $250.00 worth of product from this company. Now over month later, I have been lied to numerous times by this company, Given false tracking numbers numerous times. I'm told my order is on the way and will be expressed to me since they made an error and sent the order to someone on the east coast. I live in the North West. I have been told on the online chat support there is no reason I need to be short or rude but it is ok for this company to steal cheat and lie. If I ever get my order I will retract my comment of stealing, but how is it a company can do business in this fasion.
I wish I would have researched this online company more before ordering from them. I know someone out there will say this is old news. YES IT MAY VERY WELL BE OLD NEWS TO SOME OF YOU. As for those of us new to the RC boating and trying to have some fun with our children this is not old news. I just want to let people new to this to know that TWISTED LIQUID RACING will tell you every thing you want to hear and spend an hour on the phone with you answering your questions when you make and order with them. When you call back to check on the status of your order they will not return your call. If by chance you get a responce on the web site support chat line you will be lied to and given false tracking numbers for your order. Maybe if there is enough of us that have been blatenly lied to, cheated and just plain riped off should hire an attorney and really but the screws to this company.
I will never use this company again, and would hope all of you that this may be hearing this for the first time really think before you donate your money to this company and there model of the month club.

this is my opinion and not the opinion of RC Universe.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:34 AM
cmiller73

Default RE: Twisted Liquid Racing.

Nice topic for your first post.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:37 AM
shadows2013

Default RE: Twisted Liquid Racing.

i believe every state has a better buisness burea . contact them