Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

motor change over

Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

motor change over

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 09:31 PM
launchpad51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default motor change over

Hello out there;

I have a 36 inch deep vee hull that had two 380 mortors,a NQD super receiver.Right now I am waiting for 2 20 turn stinger motors.My question to you all is; I want to remove the 380's and receiver and install the 2 stingers.What would I need to get to do this change over.It also does not have steerable rudder.I have just started to get into rc boats and so far I love it.I have three now and plan on more.
So if any one could give me some directions on what I would have to do,and what I need, to accomplish this change over I will greatly appreciate it.
Thankyou very much.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:27 PM
kahnen

Default RE: motor change over

This thread should offer you some insight or atleast a place to ask your questions by those that have converted those kinds of boats.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_3361236/tm.htm
Old 11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
launchpad51

Thankyou very much........
Old 12-29-2007, 10:24 PM
launchpad51

Hello;
I just finished building a Cesa 1882.It has two motors going into a single outdrive.I am using a JR python receiver with a z270 servo and a jr 125 receiver,only need one.Also for throttle control I am using the Traxxas BX-11, and two,2400 mah batteries.The problem I am having is when I turn it on the mortors will kick in and run wide open.I tried a different remote and receiver,but still the same problem.Is there anyone out there that can assist me with this.I watched a vid in youtube with this boat racing a nitro and the cesa would always zip past the nitro.So with that, you can see how badly I want to get this in the water.I also have a supervee 27 and this is one wild boat,mods will come later.My main concern is the Cesa.HELP
Old 06-16-2011, 10:32 AM
2strokeguy

Not an answer but where did you get the nqd super reciever? and remote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:55 PM
rcguy1411

ORIGINAL: launchpad51

Hello;
I just finished building a Cesa 1882.It has two motors going into a single outdrive.I am using a JR python receiver with a z270 servo and a jr 125 receiver,only need one.Also for throttle control I am using the Traxxas BX-11, and two,2400 mah batteries.The problem I am having is when I turn it on the mortors will kick in and run wide open.I tried a different remote and receiver,but still the same problem.Is there anyone out there that can assist me with this.I watched a vid in youtube with this boat racing a nitro and the cesa would always zip past the nitro.So with that, you can see how badly I want to get this in the water.I also have a supervee 27 and this is one wild boat,mods will come later.My main concern is the Cesa.HELP
make shure the throttle trim is set to 0 on the transmitter
Old 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM
launchpad51

hello;
the HQD came with the cessa which is now at the bottom of the lake.Some idiot decided to run it over with his speed boat.Guess where the speed boat is now.....................