Community
Search
Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

what a deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 07:51 PM
slivic003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what a deal!!!

Well I found out from one of the members in the boat club I belong to that a friend of his was getting out of the r/c boats and was selling all his stuff as a whole ! The items include a 6X12 enclosed trailer with workbench , aircompressor, a/c unit and the trailer is wired for 120 volt . ALSO a gas boat 2 riggers ( I know one is a crapsshooter) one with a cmb90 ,all boats are rtr , also a ton of parts ! I am picking it up on sunday . I got it all for $2000.00 . I thought it was a real good deal ! Any thoughts or input on this topic please tell !
Old 12-21-2007, 08:14 PM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: what a deal!!!

cool
Old 12-21-2007, 08:17 PM
andrewhendler

Now all you need is some t-shirts for your family with your anme on them.... that would be cool
Old 12-21-2007, 10:33 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, you got a killer deal and the fella selling it was either fooli$h or was being extremely generous.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Hurry before he changes his mind! The trailer alone should be worth the cost not mentioning the boats! The Crapshooter isn't a cheap boat so the guy probably has a good $1,600.00 invested in that.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:31 PM
slivic003

Well I picked up the trailer and boats today . The trailer is in great shape !! I ended up getting 3 riggers , 1 crapsshooter with a cmb 90 , another rigger with a cmb67 (just rebuilt)and 1 more rigger with a zenoah . All the riggers are in good shape . I also got a aeromarine cat hull and a wood tunnel that was scratch built (pretty sweet looking ) also a ton of props (some new some used). I also got some running hardware and flex shaft and a lot more misc. stuff . I am however putting new carpet in the trailer and redoing the layout inside the trailer . I am going to lowes first thing in the morning to get some stuff !!! Oh and I also got 2.5 gallons of 45% nitro fuel . And a bunch of motor parts , some new some used . I will take some pics of the boats tomorrow and post them !
Old 12-23-2007, 12:33 PM
xx954hxcafexx

some pics plz. and sounds like one hell of a deal