Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

brushless or nitro supervee?

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

brushless or nitro supervee?

Old 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
ryin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushless or nitro supervee?

last summer i bought a used villain ex instead of the supervee. stupid mistake, I love the look of the villain but was way to slow for the same price I could have gotten a supervee. Now im thinking of getting the supervee, but I am unsure of I should get brushless or nitro. Brushless is nice and quite and at a good price, but even though its in a waterbox, water and electrics dont really mix. I would be able to run the nitro a lot longer since I only have a few battery packs. anybody know which version is faster? I saw on youtube a stock nitro supervee reaching 39 mph with a 3blade prop. what are your thoughts on brushless or nitro?
Old 06-14-2008, 12:59 AM
GRANT ED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: brushless or nitro supervee?

From what I have seen the speeds of the two are very similar.
I don't mean to sound unhelpful but your the only one that can answer your question. It just comes down to if you want nitro or electric. Personally I have both (elec SV and nitro TS2). I like them both for different reasons but the nitro is more work. For easy of use go for the electric. You will probably find that buy the time you buy all the support gear for both the electric will be more expensive.