Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

2008 IMPBA Internats

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

2008 IMPBA Internats

Old 07-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Russ Williamson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 IMPBA Internats

The 2008 IMPBA Internats ( http://www.internats08.com/ ) are starting next weekend, July 19th and run thru July 26th in Evansville, IN. If any of you are in the area and like to see some great racing and mingle with some the top racers in the world, stop by.
Big group of .21 Tunnels, .21 sport hydros, 1/8 scale unlimited hydroplanes and very, very fast outriggers ranging in size from .21 to multi-engine .91's.

Schedule of racing and directions to the lake on the Internat08 website.

We will also have some new boats on display, not yet shown to the public. Hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Russ
Old 07-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: 2008 IMPBA Internats

Russ, if you get a few minutes some pictures, videos or standing updates would really help us keyboard racers out.
If anyone is going the higher-ups in here would love it if someone could do an article for the RCU Magazine.
I know how crazy things get at an Internat's as I worked at one back in 2003. Mike was a welcome sight at the end of the raceday as he always had a cold one for me.
There's nothing like working in the hot pits with a hangover.....[sm=stupid.gif]
Oh yeah, thanks for the tease on the new boats!