Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

New Club

Old 07-29-2008, 09:59 AM
eagle927

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Club

I will be moving to Athol,Ma soon and wanting to know if there are any boaters in this area that would be interrested in joining a new IMPBA boat club if one was started in the area. If you would be interrested just send me a pm and lets get together I am sure once we have the IMPBA in are conner it would be easier to find a nice lake to run on. by the IMPBA rule it only takes 5 members to be a club by the more the better.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: New Club

There are a few gas guys who run in Worcester MA. They have a thread going in the Gas forum.

NAMBA have a lake in Central CT and NH.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Square Nozzle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is more NAMBA activity in New England than there is IMPBA. A few of our club members belong to both but have to travel into central NY and down to Maryland to attend IMPBA races. The NY City area, New Jersey, Eastern PA, Connecticut, RI, Mass, NH and Maine are primarily NAMBA (District 1 and 11). We have a NAMBA District 11 race coming up on September 6th in Connecticut if you're interested. Mansfield Hollow State Park to be specific.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:25 PM
eagle927

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I want a club thats close and not hrs. away one think if I have to be in both thats what I will have to do. thanks for the Info