Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Fuel cooling system

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Fuel cooling system

Old 02-11-2009, 02:22 PM
SW / 36 Ireland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fuel cooling system

Hi, thanks for your support.
I have strat the boat en run the Engine for around 15 min and i can say that i can fell the deference and with the longer tail pipe the boat sound like let me go'.
You can feel the power and pressure.
i recive the GPS Geko 101 today and also the Dog Drive's i whas waiting for.
So i'm readey for a test drive and make the adjustment and then i will go for the Judgement Day.
I will add a video on YouTube and on my Gallery.
Last Go' For The Next Level.
Robert.Kroonsalsbach.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:06 AM
SW / 36 Ireland

well i'm back,
Yesterday whas for the very first time a Nitro model Engine has run with a FCS ( Fuel Cooling System).
And wat i can say as i siad befor is working Perfect and even the power i huge'.
I have run a thank and just half trottle cos he was flyin and the place i was is not a good place for this.
I been to the lake where i normaly go but it was to windy and choppy water, good for some acction shots.
Then i deside to go to anoter place where i have run this boat for the very first time when he was new last year.
Is a River canal ad a place Called Tarmonbary Co.Longford,the stream was a bid strong but i have run and i have a video of.
Only one thing was that i had a old original Exhaust Coupling after running a the Boat many time from last year until now he let go'.
It was time to change this.
I will try to put the video on this site.
Thanks.
Rob.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:32 AM
SW / 36 Ireland

Hi for every one who like to see the Boat running with the Fuel Cooling System can go to my Channel: rvk62 in Google or YouTube.
On the lest part was Dirt in the River who stuck on the Prop but nothing serious.
Thanks.
Rob.