Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Detail info required about Ship modelling.

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Detail info required about Ship modelling.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:29 AM
MODEL MFG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detail info required about Ship modelling.

Hi There,
I am newbie in ship modelling but doing aeromodelling from last 10 years. Can anyone help me by giving any link, any website contains how to design & build boats. Which must contain detail information about designing, materials used , construction of different types of sail, boats & submarines as well as its working also.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 125 Likes on 119 Posts
Default RE: Detail info required about Ship modelling.

I don't think you will find a website with that much information. If you can narrow your search into a more specific area of modeling, there are several in this forum that can probably get you headed in the right direction. What kind of ship modeling are you really looking at? Are you looking at R/C's, static display, full rigged ships, warships, racing boats or just play boats to run around a pond? I have only touched the surface of ship and boat modeling with these questions, so I hope you understand why nobody has really tried to answer you as of yet