Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Woods Hole Model Boat Show 2009 - something for everyone

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Woods Hole Model Boat Show 2009 - something for everyone

Old 04-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Woods Hole Model Boat Show 2009 - something for everyone

Hi Guys/Gals,

You may have seen the pics in Larrys post but though I would create a new post and share some pics I took today.

Woods Hole is a beautiful little New England seaside town with considerable nautical association (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute - I have seen them mentioned several times in various documentaries for deep sea research)

Plenty of sail boats and classic power boats. Probably the only boats not represented were nitros.

Link to pics - http://imageevent.com/justaddwata/wo...emodelboatshow

Preview here

Old 04-19-2009, 08:38 AM
blizard05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Woods Hole Model Boat Show 2009 - something for everyone

Mat,it was great to see you,glad you had a good time,See you in 2011. Hope we can do some boating this season BTW my Zipp Kits "C boxes' went 76 mph on the way to the show,do you think it's time to list them on Ebay? Larry
Old 04-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Dreamin Hemi

ORIGINAL: blizard05

Mat,it was great to see you,glad you had a good time,See you in 2011. Hope we can do some boating this season BTW my Zipp Kits "C boxes' went 76 mph on the way to the show,do you think it's time to list them on Ebay? Larry
LOL!!! love seeing threads roll over each other. At least YOUR listing would be truthful!
Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 PM
blizard05

ORIGINAL: Dreamin Hemi

ORIGINAL: blizard05

LOL!!! love seeing threads roll over each other. At least YOUR listing would be truthful!
Yhey hit 82 mph today on the way home from the show today,geting faster each day. Want to buy some ultra fast Cboxes??? They were going soooo fast that they wernt touching the water