Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

WTB????

Old 12-09-2009, 01:09 AM
scott78
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB????

Do you guys have a wanted to buy section?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:30 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: WTB????

We sure do! http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/sell-1.cfm
Out of curiosity, what are you looking for? The site's rules have changed somewhat as some things can be asked about, mostly things that are no longer on the market or hard to find. If you know your way around this site's rules, there are ways to ask for things. OK, I'm going to give away a little secret here so don't anybody else look, OK? Having been a Mod in here for just a hair under 4 years the idea is to ask if anyone knows where to get a (item)?
Now, for the other part. In public, anyone that happens to have one that they can unload should do it through a PM or e-mail. It's best for that person not to post something like "You've got a PM", he'll know.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:38 AM
scott78

Anyone know where to get some used Zenoah 260 PUM parts?I purchased a kit from quickdraw what you see is what I have.I have posted on several other sites and aint had any luck.Not looking for anything fancy just stuff that will work.I have paypal if it helps.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:12 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You would probably have ended up ahead just buying a new motor. The parts deal from Quickdraw is a good deal - if you need those parts. But if you need the rest then you will probably end up spending more than if you just paid full price.

Only other option I can think of is buying a used zen that is running but tired - or one with a damaged piston etc - though no one ever seems to advertise them (even when they are tired or damaged). Problem there is bearing condition etc.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:22 AM
scott78

Yeah I figured that but never have the cash all at once for a new one.I plan on buying a new crank,piston,ring,bearings,mainly looking for the nickel and dime stuff.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Try www.americanrcboats.com as Zac carries a lot of parts for Zen's, stock or modded.
http://www.gizmomotors.com/ also has plenty of parts and new Zen 260's for $199.00 shipped. His parts have some of if not the lowest prices around.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:35 AM
bigmagoo
My Feedback: (4)

I would not buy or sell,or have anything to do with hydro30.
He just keeps changing his user name.
And has put the scam on me and others.
hydro30 AKA Scott Goodlock of Adrian,Michigan.http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...s&memid=149890