Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

failsafe units

Old 01-02-2010, 12:18 AM
launchpad51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default failsafe units

Hello out there;

I have been looking for an instruction manual for the Venom VFS fail safe unit.For the life of me I ca not find it.Spent 2 hours online looking but no luck.Last year one of my boats took off it hit a loge and become airborne;that was a site.Where's the camera when you need it.Anyway I have three of them failsafe's and I want to install them in my boats.I am starting to rebuild where necessary,keeps me away from the (you know who)My collection now consist of,rustler xl-5,Duratrax Evader ext,rc18 associate 4/wheel drive,it's a little wee wee,but quick,I have a supervee27 electric.Hit a dock last year and then rebuilt it,and made it stronger;never know when those docks pop up.There is the black26 bl,that has been rebuilt.Then there is this 36 inch deepvee hull that I put together basically from scratch.In the water twice but still have to set up.I also have a villian ex that I changed the wiring for the motors then switched the props.So far OK.Then there is a no name ABS cat hull that I slapped together (for you know who).Then there is my green machine.This one is the rio51,with a G2D modified Goped motor.It was built by Marine-Specialties in Texas.Apparently in had quite a bit of porting and other mill work.But it does get up and go.But now I want to get more.I just finished stripping it down to bare hull and have it ready for the spring.The hull willl be painted an Extreme Lime Green,from House of Kolor,I will be adding a clutch and water pump in it.Also I am installing see of Trim Tabs and a 3 bladed prop.All this has been done sice last spring.Thanks for a lot of people in this site for all the info you passed on to help the next RC'er like m8. Mind you;a 59 year old RC'er.Ya only live once.........thank god!
But anyway;does any body know where I can get some instructions on the fail safe.Venom VFS

Thankyou for listening or reading...Have a Happy new Year
I will be posting pictures of the progress.

Al