Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Just Finished My SPRINT CAT Build

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Just Finished My SPRINT CAT Build

Old 02-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Kornlives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Finished My SPRINT CAT Build

Hi Guys
Over the last month or so I have been on here to get all the info from all you guys on what to do with this build. To all you people that gave me your expertise and great knowledge I really appreciate it because now Ive got something to be even more proud of. So I would like to say thanks to. Wally.. THE SPEED MASTER.. for his setup tips... Scott S.. from MOTOR-HEADS RACING for modding my 771carb and my zen26... Carmen from NEED.FOR.SPEED for building my pipe... Randy from MISTY-CREEK RC BOATS good old BC boy... Mart from the UK and to many others of you that chimed in on the first couple of posts so now for some pics.

I do have some other little things to do on this build before its done so i will post more pics of the rest when its finished hope you guys liked it...... SO THANKS AGAIN TO ALL..
Later
Korn.....

Old 02-19-2010, 02:34 AM
gtopillado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just Finished My SPRINT CAT Build

Double take when I saw this on 2 forums....good job again Careful....not suppose to 2x post.