Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

MINI OR POCKET JETSKI??

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

MINI OR POCKET JETSKI??

Old 03-02-2010, 10:34 PM
wave waker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINI OR POCKET JETSKI??

i'l give a shot here by asking if there's a such mini jetski hull or pocket jetski hull? maybe 4 to 5 feet in length, any kind of hull material, any info. or any builder out there please let me know... thanks in advance..

jul
Old 03-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: MINI OR POCKET JETSKI??

Warehouse Hobbies made exactly 13 gas powered Jet-Ski type of gas boats but used standard driveline parts. Obviously they weren't a big seller at the time but are now collectibles.
Jul, I don't know if Tony still has the molds or not but if he does it might take a bit of demand for him to blow the dust off them.

Hey, if you're not doing anything Saturday there's a swap meet in Fort Wayne at the Memorial Coliseum, usually lots of boat stuff there and I got a table.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 PM
wave waker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ron, thanks for the info. i emailed them hoping i can get any info.

regarding swap meeting, never attended one eversince, i got a lot of stuff to dispose.

is this exclusively swapping or you can sell stuff?

give me more info bout this..and this is in Fort Wayne indiana right?..thanks..

jul
Old 03-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

They only call it a swap meet as about the only thing that's swapped is money for stuff. Usually I drag home more than I take but yes, buy, sell or trade. They normally have some very good buys there and I'll offer some good deals myself and better ones to people I know like you. Bob Kensill always has a lot of boat goodies, Dan Kramer shows up more to have fun than anything as together we're trouble! Misshydro or should I say Mrs. Hydro as she and Joe supposedly got hitched this past week as she's picking up my Pro Cat to repaint for me. There's also a RC show there so maybe bring along you OB tunnel and enter it. There's an area where they have demo's of planes, heli's and 4-wheelers.
Yes, the Indiana Fort Wayne.
Here's a map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Fo...::r::25:::::/e

[Update] Jul, get hold of ggeiselman (Gary) over at IW. I shot him a PM early this morning and they'll have extra tables. Go into the back of the building, not through the parking lot which faces the street but you can go in through the parking lot entrance if I'm right. You should be able to go in somewhere around the big sign at the Coliseum. Karen Kinsell should be at the door.