Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

RC Boat Fatalities - News stories. PLEASE BE SAFE (updated 2-8-2011

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

RC Boat Fatalities - News stories. PLEASE BE SAFE (updated 2-8-2011

Old 03-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RC Boat Fatalities - News stories. PLEASE BE SAFE (updated 2-8-2011

Call it morbid - but I have created (and now modified) a thread where I have posted several news clippings from RC Boat related fatalities.

I have a real problem with good people dieing for this great hobby.

I have pinned this thread to raise awareness that the dangers are real - good swimmers drown. Fathers and sons drown. All when recovering boats.

This list is real. The fact that I am now updating it means we are still losing good people. I start this in the interests of safety. I preach safety (and try to practice it also) every opportunity I get - for this very reason.

I have yet to see an RC boat worth dieing for.

At least 5 RC Boaters paid the ultimate price in 2010

Man drowns trying to retrieve toy boat from South Lubbock retention pond
Posted: August 13, 2010 - 4:42pm
Avalanche-Journal
One man drowned while trying to retrieve a toy boat Friday afternoon in a South Lubbock retention pond.

Emergency crews responded to the reported drowning about 1:50 p.m. Friday at Leroy Elmore Park near the 6600 block of Quaker Avenue, said Lubbock police Lt. Neal Barron.

They found 33-year-old Juan Antonio Rosales of Lubbock still alive and pulled out of the water.

“It looks like he went into the water to try to get a toy boat that was out on one of the islands in the lake,†Barron said.

Rosales was taken to University Medical Center by ambulance and was pronounced dead at the hospital, Barron said. UMC officials said Rosales likely was dead before arriving to the hospital.

Barron said police were not investigating the drowning as a suspicious death.

Police still were investigating the drowning Friday.
Man trying to retrieve toy boat drowns in Ariz. lake

by Kyle Daly - Jul. 6, 2010 01:38 PM
The Arizona Republic

A California man drowned in a lake north of Prescott while trying to retrieve a remote-control boat, authorities said.

Witnesses told investigators that Robert Dietrich, 47, began to struggle when he went into Watson Lake on Friday.

Don Devendorf of the Prescott Fire Department said Dietrich was standing near a boat launch and controlling a water toy by remote when the toy became entangled in weeds. Dietrich's sister watched on shore as he waded into the water to retrieve the toy.

Dietrich was 20 to 30 yards into the water, at a depth of about 4 feet, when he began to struggle, Devendorf said, adding that others had described the man as a "weak" swimmer.

The sister and a bystander tried to help Dietrich, but both were unskilled swimmers themselves, Devendorf said. Dietrich's unconscious body was finally pulled on shore when fire officials arrived, and CPR was performed.

Dietrich was later pronounced dead at Yavapai Regional Medical Center West.

Cynthia Ross of the Yavapai County Medical Examiner Office confirmed that Dietrich drowned, adding that he had a heart condition that contributed to his death.

According to police, Dietrich was in Arizona visiting family.
Father and son drown in Lakewood pond while operating toy boat
Published: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 6:07 AM Updated: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 7:17 AM
By The Associated Press

LAKEWOOD Investigators said a man and his teenage son apparently drowned while playing with a remote control boat at an Ocean County fishing pond.
But it's still not clear how Mark Volz and his 17-year-old son, Mark Jr., ended up in the water on Monday afternoon.
The Toms River residents were last seen operating the four- to five-foot boat around 4:30 p.m. at the edge of the pond here.
Nearly two hours later, a passer-by saw the boat bobbing in the water and noticed an empty pickup truck nearby, along with a fishing pole, boats, wallet and keys in the grass. The passer-by called the police, and the bodies were found a short time later.
Family members declined to comment on the accident.
Man dies after trying to retrieve toy boat
By Neil Horner - Parksville Qualicum Beach News

Published: February 17, 2010 1:00 PM
Updated: February 17, 2010 2:58 PM

A 56-year-old Parksville man is dead after a family outing turned tragic.

Police report the man, Francis James Chapman, tried to retrieve a remote controlled toy motorboat he and his family were playing with on Cameron Lake Sunday afternoon.

RCMP spokesperson Const. Gary O’Brien said Chapman swam approximately 50 metres in the frigid water to the boat and during his return to shore he was seen gasping for breath and appeared to be in considerable distress.

Chapman soon lost consciousness and his wife and brother managed to bring him to shore and quickly began CPR. Others began to seek help.

“They were frantically waving to people and they managed to catch the eye of several cars that went by,†O’Brien said. “One of them had a second year medical student.â€

Despite the assistance of the student, who took over CPR compressions until ambulance paramedics arrived, Chapman could not be revived.

O’Brien confirmed the man had a pre-existing health condition but would not elaborate.

Chapman was pronounced dead at the scene by the attending Coroner.

The Oceanside RCMP and BC Coroners Service are jointly investigating the incident. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact the Oceanside RCMP at 250-248-6111.
http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/84624127.html
Frank was a member of this forum...
Virginia Man Drowns Retrieving Toy Boat

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — Authorities say a man who drowned in a lake at Virginia Beach's Mount Trashmore Tuesday went under while trying to retrieve a toy boat that had gotten stuck in the water.

Police identified the victim as 31-year-old Frank Perez of Virginia Beach. His body was retrieved from the lake around 1:15 a.m. Wednesday.

Witnesses tell police he went into the lake around 8 p.m. Tuesday trying to retrieve a motorized toy boat. Police say at least one person tried to rescue him and another called 911 when he didn't resurface.

Boat and dive teams searched for the man but were unsuccessful.

Mount Trashmore is a landfill that has been converted to a park.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,356903,00.html
Christmas Day Drowning linked to toy boat

Full story: Sacramento Bee
Published December 26, 2006 Story appeared in METRO section, Page B1 A young man drowned in West Sacramento on Christmas Day after he swam into a subdivision lake to fetch a toy boat...

(Unfortunately the archive for the remainder of the story was unavailable)

6/2006 (Translation)
10 year-old boy killed by R/C boat
QUEBRADILLAS - A boy of 10 years of age, identified like Jonathan Perez Valle, who enjoyed pasadÃ*a in the mouth of the Guajataca river, tragically died yesterday when a boat of remote control - of 3 feet of length which they practically handled to two young people in the area him “he nailed†in the chest, due to the high speed at which he moved on the water. Jonathan enjoyed, in the middle of these “unavoidable vacations†due to the fiscal crisis, next to their father Juan Perez Lugo and their uncle Eriberto Valle the Perez, who managed to transfer it to the hospital, where later passed away. The captain Manuel PortalatÃ*n Mercado, head of the CIC in this zone, said that the fatal accident reported last the 3:15 of afternoon and that both suspicious of the facts, although tried to escape, were arrested by the Police. In agreement with the investigation made by the lieutenant Miguel Vélez, director of the Unit of Homicides of Aguadilla, the boy, who resided in the district San Antonio, sector Property in Quebradillas, underwent a deep wound in the chest when the boat of remote control was nailed in the torácica part of its body. At the time of the accident, the father and the uncle of the minor were bathing in the playera area of the place, although they supervised to the boy, who was near them. In afternoon of the both lengthy agents they investigated the case whereas yesterday hoped by the determination of the public prosecutor of turn to decide if would be to him positions.
Article is translated from Spanish and occured in Northwest Puerto Rico[/quote]

5/2006
A man drowned in Hialeah, trying to save a remote control boat
By ANDREA TORRES - [email protected]

A 31-year-old man drowned Monday evening as he attempted to rescue a motorized, remote control boat in a lake at Hialeah's Amelia Earhart Park, 401 East 65th St.

The man was using a raft to paddle into the middle of the lake to get the disabled boat, but the other boats didn't stop the race. One accidentally rammed the raft, puncturing it and causing it to deflate, said Jesse Casales, a spokesman for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue.

The man did not know how to swim, Casales said.

A few friends jumped in to rescue him, to no avail, as his fiancée and the man's baby daughter looked on.

Divers recovered the man's body Monday night. His identity has not been released
News video - http://cbs4.com/video/[email protected]&cid=5
Model Boat Enthusiast Drowns at Lake Piru
The Regional Review | DEVELOPMENTS IN ORANGE, RIVERSIDE, SAN BERNARDINO AND VENTURA COUNTI
ES
September 07, 2000
The skies were sunny and the winds calm at Lake Piru, when Eric Cruz decided to swim the short distance to his stalled radio-controlled model boat.

But the inexperienced swimmer struggled just short of the boat and panicked, witnesses said, pushing away his boogie board. Divers retrieved his body an hour later.

The 25-year-old Van Nuys resident had drowned only 10 feet from shore.

Cruz, whose body was found on the floor of the lake Tuesday afternoon, was the sixth person to drown there since 1994.

Douglas West, Lake Piru's parks and recreation services manager, said he has seen about a dozen drownings during his 23 years at the lake. Most victims are inexperienced swimmers who are not wearing life jackets and who overestimate their own abilities or swim in off-limits areas.

Sheriff's spokesman Eric Nishimoto said currents on the lake were strong Tuesday. After a 1997 drowning, park officials speculated that wind gusts and deep columns of chilly water on the lake, which is 70 to 160 feet deep depending on the time of year, can overtake swimmers quickly and overwhelm them.

"I know it can get rough out there," Nishimoto said.

Cruz was far from from the view of park rangers, in an area marked off-limits to swimming.

After a drowning, park officials meet to discuss the situation and determine what can be done to improve their response.

On Wednesday, they came to the conclusion that Cruz's drowning could have been prevented if he had worn a life jacket or other flotation device.

Man Who Drowned While Retrieving Toy Boat Identified
November 07, 1991
SANTA ANA — A young man who drowned when he tried to retrieve a toy boat from a lake for a $10 reward was identified Wednesday as 20-year-old Gerado Navarette, police said.

Navarette's family identified him, the coroner's office said Wednesday. An autopsy is pending.

Navarette, a resident of Santa Ana, regularly biked through the paths of Centennial Regional Park, said frequent park-goers. On Monday morning, while at the park, he apparently overheard a conversation between two people about a remote-controlled boat that had floundered in the lake.

The boat's owner, Joseph R. Smith, 31, of Los Angeles, offered a friend $10 to retrieve the boat, said Smith's wife, Laura, after the accident. The offer was made half in jest, she added.

Police said that Navarette either overheard the offer or was told about it, and he jumped into the lake and began swimming toward the boat. As he reached it, he started to sink in the cold water.

Smith tried to help Navarette, but had to be rescued himself.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:51 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Boat Fatalities - News stories. PLEASE BE SAFE (updated 2-8-2011

I think it may be a good idea for new people coming in and also to remind all of us that may have a lapse of memory. Too easy to jump in to save that special boat.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

I think, in at least one case, common sense should have said DO NOT TO GO AFTER THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I posted some pictures a while back showing a scale Budweiser sticking out of an 8 foot Livingston chaseboat. If you can find that thread, JAW, you might want to post the pictures in here as well. It's a very graphic display on how dangerous these boats can be. I can also see if I can find them, if that would work better
Old 03-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Justaddwata

I did see this one some time ago.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:36 PM
R.J. West

This is why we have the IMPBA for example, even if you plan on never racingI would suggest joining becauseof the education about saftey awareness& insurance offered with being a member.

All of these accidents are regretable, however they were all easily preventable. Rc boats can be replaced or recovered later, a finger, or a life cannot. What ever happened to running a clothesline thru a rubber baseball and tossing it out there and dragging the boat in? That was the staple back then...Its what I do.

Old 03-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

The one in Puerto Rico the boater was operating in a well-known swimming area and to use a better word than "nailed", the boy was impaled by the boat in the chest.
The boater in Hialeah Park in Florida was at a boat club's pond which had a retrieve boat but it was locked up as only club members had use to it. That person was not a member. His family was on the shore and watched him drown as he couldn't swim.
The man in Virginia died from hypothermia after wading into the lake to get the boat then hit a drop-off.
I don't know if this was one of the stories above but there was one RC boat-related drowning at a run-off pond by a Wal-mart.
I've got some of the stories posted on another site which still may have more details.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
NobodyFamous

I don't know about you, but for me, if you are not a great swimmer, use a life jacket!

I second the string and ball.  You could get even fancier and use a tennis ball with a few dowels stabbed through it to create a grappling hook of sorts.

This really is sad.  Common sense is not so common anymore.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Deathwish
My Feedback: (6)

The one that say's "The man was using a raft to paddle into the middle of the lake to get the disabled boat, but the other boats didn't stop the race. One accidentally rammed the raft, puncturing it and causing it to deflate, said Jesse Casales, a spokesman for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. " the people who was hosting this event should of stopped the race so the boat can be retrieved or have the guy wait it out before going out to get it. If i was the family i would sue.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:14 PM
cheesewizz69

ORIGINAL: Deathwish

The one that say's ''The man was using a raft to paddle into the middle of the lake to get the disabled boat, but the other boats didn't stop the race. One accidentally rammed the raft, puncturing it and causing it to deflate, said Jesse Casales, a spokesman for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. '' the people who was hosting this event should of stopped the race so the boat can be retrieved or have the guy wait it out before going out to get it. If i was the family i would sue.
Where to start.

1) The person was not a member of the club and was operating his boat in violation of clearly posted park and lake rules, not to mention common sense.

2) This was NOT a club race or any other sanctioned event, just some folks "having fun" at the lake.

3) "Sue" Not even going to comment on that one.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Deathwish

Ahh good to know. :0
Old 03-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Ron Olson

Deathwish, to clarify, the boater who drowned was not at a race but a lake where a boat club did run and hold sanctioned events and still do. These were just some guys out running their boats but continued to run while he went out in the inflatable. This is a big no-no here in the US but overseas they take retrieve boats out while races are going on. They're using a lot better boats than an inflatable.
I went to a Fun Run in Oregon, Ohio, just east of Toledo and while out in the retrieve boat, a plastic kayak, some clown with a nitro Pro Boat Miss Bud hit the kayak right behind where I was sitting. Scared the crap out of me but he ended up with a broken boat. Things could have been worse but I had to have a talk with him about safety.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:19 AM
Deathwish

Yea i didn't read the post under it.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:39 PM
TCHedOff

That's a funny story Ron!! I imagine a 3lb fiberglass boat makes a pretty loud WHAM! Last summer I nicked a wood enclosure for a drainage pipe at a test pond and sheared off the left sponson... the sound made me jump even though it was @ 100 yds away.... sounded like a rifle shot. (Dang thing kept going for @75 yds on the one sponson )
Old 03-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Square Nozzle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In more than 40 years involved with boats, both model and full size I have seen a lot of stupidity on the water. Not to mention the unconcious advice given to beginners, on this site, that want to get into boating with the fastest boat they can find. In our club, you don't go out on the water in our retrieve boat until all the model boats are on shore and models don't go out when the retrieve boat is on the water. And unless you are very experienced you go out with someone else that is experienced with boat retrieval. Life preservers? always in the boat - two of them.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Justaddwata

ORIGINAL: Square Nozzle

In more than 40 years involved with boats, both model and full size I have seen a lot of stupidity on the water. Not to mention the unconcious advice given to beginners, on this site, that want to get into boating with the fastest boat they can find. In our club, you don't go out on the water in our retrieve boat until all the model boats are on shore and models don't go out when the retrieve boat is on the water. And unless you are very experienced you go out with someone else that is experienced with boat retrieval. Life preservers? always in the boat - two of them.
Curious which club this is John. I remember going to a race a few years ago in CT on a pond that was shared by Kayaks etc. At one point it looked like one of the Kayaks was trying to see how close to the course they could get. I was surprised they did not stop the race. One pit man told me "when a boat gets close enough to the Kayak they usually back away". Perhaps this is more common than thought. Another guy had a problem with me bringing up the subject and that the Kayak was still a long way off the course. I would say it was less than 50 yards from the far buoy. I would be nervous racing with such an obstacle.
Thing is - I was surprised to see any other personal craft using the same small pond as a sanctioned race.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

That wasnt the picture I was thinking about, but it works. Actually, I think your choise in pictures is better. You can see how far in the R/C penetrated
Old 03-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Ron Olson

Two lakes that I run at don't have any boat traffic. The one just north of my house has a really bad boat launch so there is rarely a full-sized boat there. Our club's lake is private property so we have exclusive use of it so if anyone can get a boat in there we can nicely ask them to get out or we can call the cops and have them arrested for trespassing. So far we haven't had any problems.
On public lakes if we set up a racecourse we have to have a regatta permit from the Dept. of Natural Resources but that does not give us any exclusive rights to the water.
At the Hobart, IN Indy Masters race the lake is literally right in the middle of the town and part od a small chain of lakes. The end by turns 1, 2 ans 3 under the bridge was blocked off with orange plastic snow fencing. At the other waterway off turn 4 was a sheriff's dept. marine division boat that was anchored along the wall to stop any boat attempting to come into the lake. You can see the fencing in the right center.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	He97024.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1396287   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge96341.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1396288  
Old 03-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Scott Schneider

First off !!! ... this is NOT a dig on individual who posted video !! ... He has been brutally chastised on the message board where this was posted originally. He got the point !

** Kid in boat, ANYONE in a boat, dogs in water, swimmers .... [X(] BAD, VERY BAD

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z8Zr4fq35g[/link]
Old 03-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Ron Olson

Ducks bad too Scott!
This happened maybe around 1996-98 at an IMPBA sanctioned race and I have it on video tape somewhere. I won't mention the host club as they are now defunct anyway.
This club held a racein a pond at a public park which happneded to be connected to a major river by a channel. The CD was very observant of every twig floating in the pond but a flock of ducks came swimming in from the river. We could see them coming in several heats before. The CD actually would shut down a heat if he saw any flotsam on the water yet did nothing while the flock crossed the pond. On the clock was the gas hydro class. One racer went out of his way going extremely wide on the course and drove his 'rigger right through the flock. That finally stopped the heat. One duck was injured badly and was brought ashore, placed in a box and stashed under a truck bed in a weak attempt to cover up the incident. The club's stupid move unfortunately was done in front of a daughter of a former DNR offical who later called the local police dept., sheriff's dept. and the DNR The club got slapped with a $1,000.00 fine. Rumor had it that they lost that race site because of the incident and RC boats are no longer allowed to run within that city's limits.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Square Nozzle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Justaddwata

Curious which club this is John. I remember going to a race a few years ago in CT on a pond that was shared by Kayaks etc. At one point it looked like one of the Kayaks was trying to see how close to the course they could get. I was surprised they did not stop the race. One pit man told me ''when a boat gets close enough to the Kayak they usually back away''. Perhaps this is more common than thought. Another guy had a problem with me bringing up the subject and that the Kayak was still a long way off the course. I would say it was less than 50 yards from the far buoy. I would be nervous racing with such an obstacle.
Thing is - I was surprised to see any other personal craft using the same small pond as a sanctioned race.
I am a member of the Greater Hartford Model Boat Club. We use the Mansfield Hollow State Park reservoir which is not a small pond. Yes we have other boat traffic on the reservoir but we share it quite well. If a fishing boat comes near, we ask them to move away and there is typically no problem. The same goes for an occasional kayak. We will delay a race start if the area is not clear and will stop a race if someone approaches to close to the race course and doesn't heed our request to leave the area. I am typically the CD for our NAMBA District 11 races and the safety of full scale boats on the water and on shore spectators is paramount. This is a state managed facility and we do our best to keep it safe for everyone. An incident with a full size boat would likely cause us to loose this site. If you were at our site seeing the situation you mentioned, I am surprised. There may have been a stand-in CD at the time since I do split my time between boating and my model airplane activity. Typically comments from non club members can be taken with a grain of salt. If you witness a situation like you mentioned, the thing to do is talk to the CD.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Edit: Sorry, not related.......
Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 PM
mfr02

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts

You're right, Kmot, but the really scary thing is that in a great many parts of the world it is possible for someone with enough money and tattoos with better spelling and shorts with the skulls embroidered on to buy a full size version and just go and use it.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Justaddwata

I sincerely hoped to never have to update this list but regretfully there was a father and son who drowned Monday. They were old enough to know to be safe - yet paid the ultimate price.

My deepest sympathies to their families and friends. This really breaks my heart.

LAKEWOOD — A father and son playing with a remote-controlled boat on a popular fishing pond drowned Monday, as one appeared to try to save the other, police said.

Mark Volz, 47, and his son, Mark Jr., 17, both from Toms River, were last seen about 4:30 p.m. operating the red 4 to 5-foot boat from the banks of a retention pond off Cedar Bridge Avenue in the industrial campus, according to police.

At 6 p.m., a man driving to the post office saw the boat capsized and bobbing unmanned in the water, police said. Ten minutes later, he again passed the pond, this time stopping behind the Volzes' green pickup truck, parked with its door open on the shoulder of Vassar Avenue. Concerned, the man called the police, who arrived to find nothing but a fishing pole, boots, wallet and a set of keys in the grass.

A diving team was called from Brick. In three minutes, they recovered the father's body some 40 feet from shore, in eight to 10 feet of water. An hour later and 75 feet further out, Volz Jr. was found. Both were declared dead by a medical examiner at the scene.

It isn't clear what happened. One possible scenario, police said, was that one attempted to wade out to retrieve or right the boat, began to struggle and the other entered the water to try to rescue him.

"The bottom of the pond is heavy with weeds and muck," Lt. William Addison said. "Probably one got in the water and the other tried a rescue."

Police are treating the tragedy as an accident while an autopsy is performed.

The family, when reached by phone Tuesday, declined to comment.

Throughout the day, offers of condolence poured from Internet message boards as friends and family members came to grips with the sudden death of a teenager known for his "big heart" and a father remembered as "a real gentleman" who shared with his son a hobby that evening that they enjoyed "so much."
http://www.app.com/article/20100518/...d-fishing-pond

I share this as a reminder to PLEASE BE SAFE.

I had locked the thread to keep as a news post only however after discussing with site administrators believe keeping it open as a discussion will help raise awareness.

Please keep to the topic at hand - safety.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:28 PM
13BT

Of the many dangers of the water, COLD can catch many people out.

I remember trying to retrieve a hatch that came off my boat. It sank in waist deep water and I waded out to get it and remember being paralysed by how cold the water was. I could simply stand up and walk out again so no problem for me. If I was neck deep, the situation would have been scarier.

Think of your families guys. Its never worth it. Nothing that can't be replaced by more paychecks.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:48 PM
rcguy1411

i try to practice as safe as possible today at the lake i got harrased by spectators because any time someone got in the water my boat came out even has some guy tell his dog to go fetch but i was suprised as well a gentalman cam and asked whe i was going to birng my boat in so he could go for a swim i was on my way in as i had to fuel my boat anyway all were happy and i had a safe day i dident have a retrival boat but i did have my pfd with me

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.