Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Boats General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Hydro Video game??

Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

Hydro Video game??

Old 04-06-2010, 10:46 PM
JRockZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydro Video game??

Im just wondering if any of you guys here would be intrested in a Hydro boat video game? I used to be a Mod creator for an old nascar SIMracing game thats just this year celebrating 10yrs and there is still a huge following for this game that came out in 2001, Im not sure i can post any info on the game as of now, i wouldnt want ya'll to think im spamming but the community thats still left and playing and racing this game is trying to start a campaign to bring in new players/editors/enthusiasts.I figured since im an avid reader and occasional poster here that i wouldsee what ya'll think. This game has great graphics physicsand online play as well as 100s of diffrent tracks andvehicle types.(it is a simulation game so most mods runas closeto real as possible).

Im the guy that did the funky stuff for this game and i brought in Monster trucks, Muscle cars, Speed boats, airplanes,Hydros and i worked closley helping to even get motorcycles in this game. The game engineis now FREE to download but it doesnt come with any cars. boats etc... those you have to download sepratley as a "mod"and install to run the game. I will gladly post more info on it if its ok to do so here? im still trying to find my Hydros but being a CAR racing game they of course dont handle all that well but they do work ok from what i remember. I can also post images and some videos as well if need be. So for now i'll leave it as that and if there seems to be enough responce then i will bring on more info.
Thanks
JRockZ
Old 04-06-2010, 11:50 PM
misshydro

Default RE: Hydro Video game??

heck ya I would be interested... somebody posted one that had hydros on the NASCAR track..thought it was neat..
Old 04-07-2010, 12:34 AM
GnrlPatton

I'd be interested as well, I recall seeing some screen shots and vidoes of something similar but never was able to find anything to download and try out very easily.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:52 AM
JRockZ

I believe that maybe what you guys saw was a mod someone made for a game called Rfactor yjis game im talking about is alot older and in my opin ion alot better,, I wont let the cat out of the bag yet as im still trying to find some of the files but i can show a few pics of some of my cars for now, We'll start with that Ill take some screenies here in a min an post back or edit this post to include them.
Thanks guys wow 2 so far and only had the post up an hour or so
Rock On
JRockZ

EDITokay i attached a few pics of some muscle cars and some vintage transam cars By far not the best pics i could have taken just did these quick to show ya'll TEASE?

ORIGINAL: GnrlPatton

I'd be interested as well, I recall seeing some screen shots and vidoes of something similar but never was able to find anything to download and try out very easily.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ax73210.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	699.0 KB
ID:	1413571   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nk28251.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	442.0 KB
ID:	1413572  
Old 04-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Dreamin Hemi

I'm in! Let's get started.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:57 PM
JRockZ

Ok heres some pics of my speed boats, these were the building block for the hydros and i was amazed today when i played them how lame they were/are but these were the start and all i can find at this time till i go through my CD's. The games is Nascar Heat and if you want more info please visit the fourms here http://themodsquad.uni.cc/modules.ph...ewtopic&t=3311to read about our campaign, how to get and set up the game etc,,, for you car guys this will be some fun for you if you have never played it before. If you want to register at these forums please do so but let me tell you theres been some "kid" probs ov er there so it may take a few days to get regiostered and signed up. Ill try and get some pics and maybe some video of the hydros when i find them.

Rock on
JRockZ

ORIGINAL: Dreamin Hemi

I'm in! Let's get started.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95086.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	475.6 KB
ID:	1414007   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf13314.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	401.1 KB
ID:	1414008   Click image for larger version

Name:	In28647.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	462.4 KB
ID:	1414009   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qk22585.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	1414010   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uf51075.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	413.0 KB
ID:	1414011  
Old 04-07-2010, 11:00 PM
nothinbetr2do

if you build it, thet will come

count me in
Old 04-07-2010, 11:16 PM
JRockZ

I also just did a search for some videos of NHeat and came across this video of someone doing some drifting and some doughnuts in a Vintage Trans Am car, The 70 trans am at that,, i thought it was a decent quality video and thesmoke shows are awesome!!
I was the main creator for this mod along with my bud Joe Sepy. Check it out guys and again i will get to the hydros soon.
Heres the video i found on you tube there seems to be a whole crap load of them there as well if you want to see more.
JRockZ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlV8Qqil-88[/youtube]
Old 04-19-2010, 01:14 PM
andybenton

years ago on playstation and nintindo 64 there was a hydro game called hydro thunder. i loved it but it was arcade style and you couldnt save your progress or anything like that,

i would love to see one of these games for pc or 360 XD