Notices
RC Boats General Discussion Discuss general rc boating topics here.

55 repair

Old 06-02-2010, 04:05 PM
SCOTTREED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 55 repair

i got this boat from my fater in-law ... i've had planes before and know absolutley nothing about boats.... im looking for someone at lake of the ozarks, mo. that can go through the entire boat i had it running then took motor out to check clutch... put back together and now i can't get to start....... help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:21 PM
cheesewizz69

Default RE: 55

I would recomend that you check the NAMBA or IMPBA site for your area you might be surprised to find a local club nearby. You should find that most club members are willing to help you out if you meet them at their lake. Plus you will make new friends.

With that said a very commen mistake for newbies is swapping the postion of the gas lines. If you are running the stock carb on the BJ the fuel goes in at the bottom and the return line is on the primer bulb side. Give us some more details and pictures what is it or isn't it doing?

Leo
Old 06-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Dockman

Default RE: 55 repair

I live here at the LOTO and would be happy to help you out with your BJ55. I also have the same boat.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19792.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	1447185  
Old 06-04-2010, 03:48 PM
SCOTTREED

i would very much appreciate that.... i live down hh but can bring boat anywhere.... i work days so anytime i would love to meet you.... oh and i love that custom paint job.. mine is just stock red and white... my number is 5736943879... and not sure where climax springs is ?
Old 06-04-2010, 03:57 PM
SCOTTREED

Default RE: 55

i appreciate your reply i found someone ...and thanks im going to look into one of the organizations you mentioned .... thanks man
Old 06-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Dockman

ORIGINAL: SCOTTREED

i would very much appreciate that.... i live down hh but can bring boat anywhere.... i work days so anytime i would love to meet you.... oh and i love that custom paint job.. mine is just stock red and white... my number is 5736943879... and not sure where climax springs is ?
I'll give you a call sometime Scott. Maybe one evening next week we can take a look at you boat. Do you have any pictures?