Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Whats your take on the REVO 3.3?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 05:24 PM
SCOTT42
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats your take on the REVO 3.3?

Hey guys im thinking of doing a trade, Im thinking of tradeing a rc airplane, its a hobbieco nextstar for a REVO 3.3. Ive never had a rc truck before, been thinking long and hard about getting one latelly and found this deal. Ideally I would like to go electric, but allso like nitro aswell. Whats you take on this Truck?
Old 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats your take on the REVO 3.3?

Revo 3.3 is a solid platform. Also on the upside, if you find you don't like the nitro, Tekno has a really good Electric conversion for the 3.3.

I have put the Revo 3.3 through its paces and it has never disappointed. It handles great, it is durable, it has good power and parts are a plenty. It is always sketchy buying used engines though... You kind of roll the dice with them depending on how the previous owner used it.