Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Are People Crap Every where????

Old 04-19-2011, 05:09 AM
electricrc68
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

ORIGINAL: mike1974

Has anyone seen the video of the big gentle kid getting punched by the little bully? Well the big kid finally had enough and body slammed that little punks *****!! It is blatenly clear in the video that the kid being bullied wanted no part in any violence. So what was the outcome of this? Well, our "superior" human brains believe that BOTH boys should be suspended!!! You just can't make this kind of stuff up. What else can you say but WOW! Real intelligent society we live in. If you don't want to get suspended from school, stand there and take an ***** whoopin"! Wow, just wow!
i watched that.....it was awesome! you know what my teacher tells us when we talked to him about that? he said "when you gotta throw some punches, just do it no matter what the consequence." then he finished up by saying, "our law system here in the US is very confusing, so of course you will get in trouble for using self defense."

Old 04-19-2011, 05:18 AM
Terry Bolin
My Feedback: (7)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, not all people are Bad,, but those who walk up and ask: Got anymore stuff I can get for free are! Even though you are catching greif over the spit second decision you made..., He did have it comming! His wife is a better person then he is! Let it go and get happy again...Good luck!
Old 04-19-2011, 05:38 AM
rc awesome

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

its like giving your kid your beloved 70 mustang, and he goes and sells it in a auction or takes it to the demolition derby
.... and then beating him up for it. Doesn't set a good example.
Yeah, and then he asks if he can have your outher 69 cuda. How would you feel after that?

Old 04-19-2011, 05:40 AM
rc awesome

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

Has anyone seen the video of the big gentle kid getting punched by the little bully? Well the big kid finally had enough and body slammed that little punks *****!! It is blatenly clear in the video that the kid being bullied wanted no part in any violence. So what was the outcome of this? Well, our "superior" human brains believe that BOTH boys should be suspended!!! You just can't make this kind of stuff up. What else can you say but WOW! Real intelligent society we live in. If you don't want to get suspended from school, stand there and take an ***** whoopin"! Wow, just wow!
i watched that.....it was awesome! you know what my teacher tells us when we talked to him about that? he said "when you gotta throw some punches, just do it no matter what the consequence." then he finished up by saying, "our law system here in the US is very confusing, so of course you will get in trouble for using self defense."
You could take advantage that! Anyone bothering you latley? LOL

Old 04-19-2011, 05:51 AM
The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: rc awesome

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

its like giving your kid your beloved 70 mustang, and he goes and sells it in a auction or takes it to the demolition derby
.... and then beating him up for it. Doesn't set a good example.
Yeah, and then he asks if he can have your outher 69 cuda. How would you feel after that?

Would still not pummel my child, just a personal parenting preference I guess...
Old 04-19-2011, 06:02 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Plasma 327 I Feel your pain..
Old 04-19-2011, 06:48 AM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: rc awesome

You could take advantage that! Anyone bothering you latley? LOL

lol nah nobody is bothering me yet. but if my old neighbor was still here, i'd take him to the woods, and he may never have came back........thats how annoying he was.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 AM
Terry Bolin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not the same thing, not the same question...
Old 04-19-2011, 08:35 AM
rhalversonga
My Feedback: (1)

I've never posted before but felt the need to do one this time.  Seems like punching the guy in the face is a little over the top.  Let's look at it from the kids perspective.  His home life is probably pretty crappy given the dad's issues.  So here is this nice neighbor who provides him with a car and something that will take his mind off how crappy his life is for awhile.  The kid was probably asking himself the same question as your post until you gave him the car to play with.  You basically became the kids positive role model in his life.    Then the kid's dad screwed up and once again, the kids life is ruined.  So his role model punches his dad in the face.  Is that the example you really want to set for the kid?  He is already predisposed to being an alcholic thanks to dad.  Adding fighting to the list won't help him much.  Probably would have been better to give the dad a piece of your mind, and let the kid know that he is welcome to come to your house anytime and race there (the cars stay at your house).  A win - win.  The kid gets a positive role model and you have an opportunity to help keep the kid from being crap like his dad.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Eman77

Well said!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:47 AM
cheezer1222
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: rhalversonga

I've never posted before but felt the need to do one this time. Seems like punching the guy in the face is a little over the top. Let's look at it from the kids perspective. His home life is probably pretty crappy given the dad's issues. So here is this nice neighbor who provides him with a car and something that will take his mind off how crappy his life is for awhile. The kid was probably asking himself the same question as your post until you gave him the car to play with. You basically became the kids positive role model in his life. Then the kid's dad screwed up and once again, the kids life is ruined. So his role model punches his dad in the face. Is that the example you really want to set for the kid? He is already predisposed to being an alcholic thanks to dad. Adding fighting to the list won't help him much. Probably would have been better to give the dad a piece of your mind, and let the kid know that he is welcome to come to your house anytime and race there (the cars stay at your house). A win - win. The kid gets a positive role model and you have an opportunity to help keep the kid from being crap like his dad.
I agree. A stern talking to will most certainly convince the kid that you will be held accountable for your actions. /s

What does the kid learn when the father turns around, laughs, and walks back home sipping his beer?

To be honest, I think the whole situation, as it unfolded, taught the kid a VERY valuable lesson. It taught him:

1. When you do something unethical, not everybody is going to take it sitting down.
2. There are still people in the world willing to stand up for somebody who cannot stand up for themselves.
3. Your actions can have consequences no matter what your intentions are. (as was demonstrated by plasma being taken to court)
Old 04-19-2011, 10:19 AM
harleydoberman

No good deed EVER goes unpunished! Learn it, live by it. You will be better off
Old 04-19-2011, 10:21 AM
mazdaprotege4
My Feedback: (32)

Good News Plasma,  Looks like Justin Cika is starting to get a taste of karma.  He was just scammed out of $20 on RCTech
Old 04-19-2011, 10:50 AM
osxpro
My Feedback: (51)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

So you have taught this 10 year old kid what?

1. His Dad is a lush, loser, and a bad gambler? Like the kid doesn't know that already and more than likely will follow the same exact footsteps?

2. That the best resort to reacting to anger is to ''pop someone in the mouth as hard as one can''? Great mentoring dude!

3. That going to jail has no consequences since ''Mommy'' can get someone out and that anyone can get off Scott free after committing assault and battery?

4. That this nice wonderful man that gave him the free RC Car is now know for his uncontrolled rage and that if he gets mad at some kid, he might just go off the handle and hit him too?

5. The kid is a MINOR by law, and whatever you ''gave him'' is by law, under the custody and control of his parents until the child reaches legal age. His father has any and every right to do whatever he wants with the car since you forfeited ownership the second you handed it over.

6. The obvious lesson here is that there are two juveniles in this story that need to grow up.
Gee, you should have no problem counseling kids in an uber liberal school for wussies.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:12 AM
The Hedgehog

You mean they don't have those in North Carolina?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:18 AM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: osxpro

1. His Dad is a lush, loser, and a bad gambler? Like the kid doesn't know that already and more than likely will follow the same exact footsteps?

2. That the best resort to reacting to anger is to ''pop someone in the mouth as hard as one can''? Great mentoring dude!

3. That going to jail has no consequences since ''Mommy'' can get someone out and that anyone can get off Scott free after committing assault and battery?

4. That this nice wonderful man that gave him the free RC Car is now know for his uncontrolled rage and that if he gets mad at some kid, he might just go off the handle and hit him too?

The kid is a MINOR by law, and whatever you ''gave him''is by law, under the custody and control of his parents until the child reaches legal age.His father has any and every right to do whatever he wants with the car since you forfeited ownership the second you handed it over.

6. The obvious lesson here is that there are two juveniles in thisstorythat need to grow up.
Gee, you should have no problem counseling kids in an uber liberal school for wussies.
that big red bold text my friend, is not the truth.

Old 04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
sam rojas
My Feedback: (3)

I think ya did right. If the decent people of this world can't commit to reacting to bold faced absolute rubbish in other people (fists, or otherwise), we will all become rubbish by default. The only thing I think ya shoulda done different is not hit him in front of his kid. Maybe a quite talk on the side yard.

Who knows maybe ya got thru to the dumb *******.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:24 PM
warbird addict

I'll gladly wear that statement as a badge of honor, I stand up for what I believe and will call a spade a spade no matter who tells me different and will throw fists in a heartbeat if needed even if it means gettting my ass beat rotten, plasma did the right thing, the guy got off easy had it been me the scumbag would have gotten his next beer thru an IV
ORIGINAL: silvermansteve

i am sad to read some of the posters here, like warbird addict for example. not just his, but it stood out. possibly not the most thoughtful piece i've read this year.... there is no nice way to say more of what i think, so i'll leave it at that.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Moontan13

ORIGINAL: osxpro

The kid is a MINOR by law, and whatever you ''gave him''is by law, under the custody and control of his parents until the child reaches legal age.His father has any and every right to do whatever he wants with the car since you forfeited ownership the second you handed it over.

6. The obvious lesson here is that there are two juveniles in thisstorythat need to grow up.
that big red bold text my friend, is not the truth.

I believe it is true. Minors generally don't have property rights.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Kitsune

John Wayne would be proud.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:24 PM
plasma 327

To those of you with supporting words, Thank You... For those of you with criticizing words, Thank You also... I do think though, the way i was raised is the reason i handled the situation the way i did.. Some have stated WE as a society have become lazy and dependent on everybody except for our selves.. Mostly i feel there is no HONOR left among us... At some point it has to change.. I feel we are headed along a road with a destination we all will regret... For those that posted about the legal issues, i was preparied to take my medicine... If it was i had to pay a price for my actions i was ready for the ramifications of my actions.. I was going to be held accountable as i should be.. In my heart i now i did what was called for at the time... Our contry was built on these morals and they have been lost.. Some posted, "could you have talked it out" ? NO!!! It was time for action.. So many now day's feel no matter what crime they committ, What pain they inflict, what damage they cause, an "I'M SORRY" removes then of any accountability... That is where our society stands now.. It pains me as well as others to see and hear this "acceptable behavior" everyday..
It has to change!!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Kitsune

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

To those of you with supporting words, Thank You... For those of you with criticizing words, Thank You also... I do think though, the way i was raised is the reason i handled the situation the way i did.. Some have stated WE as a society have become lazy and dependent on everybody except for our selves.. Mostly i feel there is no HONOR left among us... At some point it has to change.. I feel we are headed along a road with a destination we all will regret... For those that posted about the legal issues, i was preparied to take my medicine... If it was i had to pay a price for my actions i was ready for the ramifications of my actions.. I was going to be held accountable as i should be.. In my heart i now i did what was called for at the time... Our contry was built on these morals and they have been lost.. Some posted, ''could you have talked it out'' ? NO!!! It was time for action.. So many now day's feel no matter what crime they committ, What pain they inflict, what damage they cause, an ''I'M SORRY'' removes then of any accountability... That is where our society stands now.. It pains me as well as others to see and hear this ''acceptable behavior'' everyday..
It has to change!!!!
I'm with you 110% on this! Society is indeed very messed up now days, and too many people think it's their right to always be given second (or more) chances when they screw up. To be honest though, I really doubt that any turn around can be expected to happen any time soon, if ever. Too many people are too far set in their lazy and dependent mindsets.

On a side note, this reminds me of a story about when my grandpa was a boy. His father was a drunk and sold off his .22 rifle for booze one day. That man needed a swift sock to the jaw too.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:46 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: Kitsune

To those of you with supporting words, Thank You... For those of you with criticizing words, Thank You also... I do think though, the way i was raised is the reason i handled the situation the way i did.. Some have stated WE as a society have become lazy and dependent on everybody except for our selves.. Mostly i feel there is no HONOR left among us... At some point it has to change.. I feel we are headed along a road with a destination we all will regret... For those that posted about the legal issues, i was preparied to take my medicine... If it was i had to pay a price for my actions i was ready for the ramifications of my actions.. I was going to be held accountable as i should be.. In my heart i now i did what was called for at the time... Our contry was built on these morals and they have been lost.. Some posted, ''could you have talked it out'' ? NO!!! It was time for action.. So many now day's feel no matter what crime they committ, What pain they inflict, what damage they cause, an ''I'M SORRY'' removes then of any accountability... That is where our society stands now.. It pains me as well as others to see and hear this ''acceptable behavior'' everyday..
It has to change!!!!
I'm with you 110% on this! Society is indeed very messed up now days, and too many people think it's their right to always be given second (or more) chances when they screw up. To be honest though, I really doubt that any turn around can be expected to happen any time soon, if ever. Too many people are too far set in their lazy and dependent mindsets.

On a side note, this reminds me of a story about when my grandpa was a boy. His father was a drunk and sold off his .22 rifle for booze one day. That man needed a swift sock to the jaw too.
110 percent correct.. But I do hope you are wrong about the turn around.. We need it now and in droves i think...
Old 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Kitsune

Yeah, I hope I'm wrong too.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Michel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are People Sh*t every where????

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his ''DAD'' come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with ''God Speed'' But those days are over!!!
Hi

Some people , not all , are ***** holes , and thats OK , the one,s I can do without are the ones that abuse the , "RIGHT " , to be ***** holes

You sure did hit a note in me , when I read youre post ,^%&^&^&^%&*^&^&^%^&%&^ , and I mean it .

Michel

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.