Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Are People Crap Every where????

Old 04-17-2011, 04:10 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

So that givea a person a right to commit a felony assault? What if Iwere at the flying field and asked if I could borrow your glow igniter? Do I get a black eye or busted jaw for that request?
ORIGINAL: cumquat

cl0ckwork, pmerritt, he punched him because HE ASKED FOR A SECOND RC!
Old 04-17-2011, 04:13 AM
cumquat

ORIGINAL: warbird addict

Sounds to me like the dude needed a good swift punch in the mouth if for no other reason than screwin his own 10 year old kid over.
Some people just don't learn the easy way , you have to belt em in the mouth to drive your point home.
damn straight.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:17 AM
zacharyR
My Feedback: (5)

stright Gangsta !!!

Old 04-17-2011, 04:20 AM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: warbird addict

Sounds to me like the dude needed a good swift punch in the mouth if for no other reason than screwin his own 10 year old kid over.
Some people just don't learn the easy way , you have to belt em in the mouth to drive your point home.
i agree.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:22 AM
pmerritt

You say you are a whopping 18 years of age and attend Church? Might Isuggest you get out your dusty Bible and read the 9th commandment? May I post a quote from that Good Book?

What may I ask in your 18 year oldmind do you think gives this man a right to assault someone for asking for something?

Old 04-17-2011, 04:29 AM
electricrc68
Banned

ORIGINAL: pmerritt

You say you are a whopping 18 years of age and attend Church? Might Isuggest you get out your dusty Bible and read the 9th commandment? May I post a quote from that Good Book?

What may I ask in your 18 year oldmind do you think gives this man a right to assault someone for asking for something?

when the hell did religion come in? what if hes not christian or whatever? i know im not.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:35 AM
pmerritt

It's pretty obvious you are not religious. Cumquat wasposting on his generosity in helping with his Church. Iwas extrapolating to his braggartry of being of the Christian faith.

ORIGINAL: electricrc68

when the hell did religion come in? what if hes not christian or whatever? i know im not.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:37 AM
electricrc68
Banned

oh. well i'm not even christian nor catholic so whatever.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:39 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

Are People Sh*t every where????

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his ''DAD'' come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with ''God Speed'' But those days are over!!!
Another one of these threads? Seriously, no one really cares if you lost faith in humanity and now feel the need to be an ******* just to get even with someone. Just be lucky the guy talked to you at all. If someone losing their sons rc car gets your panties in a bunch, you are stressing way to much over way too little.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:43 AM
proanti1

It's pretty obvious you are not religious. Cumquat was posting on his generosity in helping with his Church. I was extrapolating to his braggartry of being of the Christian faith.

You say you are a whopping 18 years of age and attend Church? Might I suggest you get out your dusty Bible and read the 9th commandment? May I post a quote from that Good Book?

(1) Be not swayed by party spirit if you would be kept from slandering others. The spirit of sectarianism begets prejudice, and prejudice makes us unwilling to receive and to acknowledge good in those who walk not with us, and ready to believe the worst of them. How of. ten writers are guilty here. Denominational bigotry has caused many a man to misinterpret one who differs with him and to impute to him errors which he does not hold. (2) Be not busy in other men’s affairs; attend to your own business and leave others for God to attend to. (3) Reflect much upon your own sinfulness and weakness. Instead of being so ready to behold the sliver in your brother’s eye, consider the plank in your own. (4) Shun the company of talebearers and tattlers; idle gossip is injurious to the soul. (5) If others slander you, see to it that you have a conscience void of offense toward God and man, and then it matters not what others think or say about you.

What may I ask in your 18 year old mind do you think gives this man a right to assault someone for asking for something?

Not the wisest thing posting something like that though... since some of the members are atheists and all, and may report the post for breaking forum rules.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:45 AM
pmerritt

I think Plasma is rather lucky. My guess is they don't have CHL permits in West Virginia? Someone clock me in the choppers because I asked a generous person to replace a miniscule tangible rc car and I am going to vacate his cranial cavity with a 9mm. A perfectly legitimate excuse to exercise my right to carry and conceal.

ORIGINAL: proanti1

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

Are People Sh*t every where????

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his ''DAD'' come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with ''God Speed'' But those days are over!!!
Another one of these threads? Seriously, no one really cares if you lost faith in humanity and now feel the need to be an ******* just to get even with someone. Just be lucky the guy talked to you at all. If someone losing their sons rc car gets your panties in a bunch, you are stressing way to much over way too little.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:49 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In before the lock....
Old 04-17-2011, 04:50 AM
pmerritt

I'm not imposing religion on anyone. It wouldn't be my first deleted post here I'm sure. Iwas placating Cumquat's inference that he was Christian by nature however he himself placating violence against this man for his request. It's hard if not difficult to achieve rationale when dealing with an 18 year old.

ORIGINAL: proanti1

It's pretty obvious you are not religious. Cumquat wasposting on his generosity in helping with his Church. Iwas extrapolating to his braggartry of being of the Christian faith.

(1) Be not swayed by party spirit if you would be kept from slandering others. The spirit of sectarianism begets prejudice, and prejudice makes us unwilling to receive and to acknowledge good in those who walk not with us, and ready to believe the worst of them. How of. ten writers are guilty here. Denominational bigotry has caused many a man to misinterpret one who differs with him and to impute to him errors which he does not hold. (2) Be not busy in other men’s affairs; attend to your own business and leave others for God to attend to. (3) Reflect much upon your own sinfulness and weakness. Instead of being so ready to behold the sliver in your brother’s eye, consider the plank in your own. (4) Shun the company of talebearers and tattlers; idle gossip is injurious to the soul. (5) If others slander you, see to it that you have a conscience void of offense toward God and man, and then it matters not what others think or say about you.

Not the wisest thing posting something like that though... since some of the members are atheists and all, and may report the post for breaking forum rules.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:58 AM
kyliesgrampa
My Feedback: (42)

What interesting reading this post is, the jerk that gambled his kids toy finally got dealt a result for his actions. Something that apparently is not happening in the rest of his life. I think as people think less about the results of their actions they make not so good decisions. In the not too distant past the police while releasing you would be giving the gambling father what for about his actions. But unfortunatly our country has tried to make rules across the board for all situations equally and no longer does common sense apply to enforcing those rules. I say one punch, one insult, its was a reaction. Its not like you continued the ass whooping and stomped him. At least the kid has a mom with some common sesne and might have a future in spite of a less than desireable role model of a father. I say keep up being a positive influence and even generous if your able, because those that you help WILL NEVER FORGET your kindness. His dad has to get help elswhere, just my 2 cents worth.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:59 AM
plasma 327

pmerritt....

I have read through your postings... I do know what i did was wrong and take responsibility for my actions.. At that moment I reacted with feeling and not commonsense... I do feel it was warranted though.. Any father that as little respect for their child as this man does, he deserves it.. I do disagree with your opinions and feel you are very judgemental with out merit, but it is your opinion...
Old 04-17-2011, 05:05 AM
plasma 327

kyliesgrampa

Ver well stated... I do believe his mother is a quality lady, just unfortunate she loves a jerk... I will continue to help and do my usuall, but i was just angry and was unable to understand how a father could so blanantly disregard his own child..
Old 04-17-2011, 05:07 AM
pmerritt

Plasma had better thank his lucky stars the felony charge got dropped. What benefit would he achieve with a felony on his record the rest of his life? What happenswhen he goes for a job interview, has a chance at promotion,but now has a felony assault on his history forhitting another man overa damned RC car? Are we advocating physical assault over the criminal justice system? The lesson here is, if you have the financial capability to give your RC toys away, enjoy that perk in life. A gift terminates the givers ownership totally.Maybe next time he will mentor the kid under his supervised training and keep the car in his possession until he is sure the child is grown up and responsible enough to manage it?

ORIGINAL: kyliesgrampa

What interesting reading this post is, the jerk that gambled his kids toy finally got dealt a result for his actions. Something that apparently is not happening in the rest of his life. I think as people think less about the results of their actions they make not so good decisions. In the not too distant past the police while releasing you would be giving the gambling father what for about his actions. But unfortunatly our country has tried to make rules across the board for all situations equally and no longer does common sense apply to enforcing those rules. I say one punch, one insult, its was a reaction. Its not like you continued the ass whooping and stomped him. At least the kid has a mom with some common sesne and might have a future in spite of a less than desireable role model of a father. I say keep up being a positive influence and even generous if your able, because those that you help WILL NEVER FORGET your kindness. His dad has to get help elswhere, just my 2 cents worth.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:08 AM
pmerritt

So having a felony to live with the rest of your life and the embarrassment you cause your family warrants this behavior? Just a question!

Anyway, I've had my .20 cents worth (actually $2.00 worth with my 10 posts ofranting and raving). I'm out of this one. I'm going to go crash a RCtoy and hit myself in the jaw later.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:14 AM
cumquat

I'm not imposing religion on anyone. It wouldn't be my first deleted post here I'm sure. I was placating Cumquat's inference that he was Christian by nature however he himself placating violence against this man for his request. It's hard if not difficult to achieve rationale when dealing with an 18 year old.
a sleep deprived 17 year old. i should know by now not to post when going on 20+ hours awake.

anyways, i may be raised Christian by my mom but my dad had anger issues and his family has a history of mental illness, mainly bipolar disorder and i am known to have anger issues so it is no surprise that i agree with is actions, although i may not condone them. my post pointed out that i volunteer, i never said i was still Christian. i volunteer to help those that need it, not to score points with god.

i will not discuss religion any further in this thread as it is against rcu policies.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:17 AM
plasma 327

Plasma had better thank his lucky stars the felony charge got dropped. What benefit would he achieve with a felony on his record the rest of his life? What happens when he goes for a job interview, has a chance at promotion, but now has a felony assault on his history for hitting another man over a damned RC car? Are we advocating physical assault over the criminal justice system? The lesson here is, if you have the financial capability to give your RC toys away, enjoy that perk in life. A gift terminates the givers ownership totally. Maybe next time he will mentor the kid under his supervised training and keep the car in his possession until he is sure the child is grown up and responsible enough to manage it?

ORIGINAL: kyliesgrampa

I am greatful of the outcome.. I did not hit hom over the rc. I hit him for his lack of respect for his child.. Wrong or right i do not regret it... I believe the lesson here is people need to know that there is consequence to ones action.. There is no accountability anymore.. Society has leaned to being to forgiving for any and all responsibilty.. Sometimes people have to stand up for those who cannot and i did!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:20 AM
plasma 327

I'm not imposing religion on anyone. It wouldn't be my first deleted post here I'm sure. I was placating Cumquat's inference that he was Christian by nature however he himself placating violence against this man for his request. It's hard if not difficult to achieve rationale when dealing with an 18 year old.
a sleep deprived 17 year old. i should know by now not to post when going on 20+ hours awake.

anyways, i may be raised Christian by my mom but my dad had anger issues and his family has a history of mental illness, mainly bipolar disorder and i am known to have anger issues so it is no surprise that i agree with is actions, although i may not condone them. my post pointed out that i volunteer, i never said i was still Christian. i volunteer to help those that need it, not to score points with god.

i will not discuss religion any further in this thread as it is against rcu policies.
cumquat

Keep doing what yhou do. Opinions will vary but that is all they are is opinions... Your opinion and how you feel is all that is important.. I commend you and feel you are a diamond in the rough.. Thanks..
Old 04-17-2011, 05:30 AM
dalolyn
My Feedback: (7)

Oh is is so wrong to hit another in anger. blah blah. Lets all celebrate with butterflies and flowers. And while were at it we might as well teach that 10 year old as well as his peers that in 8 years they can go enlist or maybe get drafted to go defend our country, With butterflies and flowers. oh buy the way anyone read about the father, in ohio, that shot his wife children,called 911, then himself crap in action for you
Old 04-17-2011, 05:34 AM
plasma 327

^ Ditto^
Old 04-17-2011, 06:11 AM
proanti1

ORIGINAL: dalolyn

Oh is is so wrong to hit another in anger. blah blah. Lets all celebrate with butterflies and flowers. And while were at it we might as well teach that 10 year old as well as his peers that in 8 years they can go enlist or maybe get drafted to go defend our country, With butterflies and flowers. oh buy the way anyone read about the father, in ohio, that shot his wife children,called 911, then himself crap in action for you
Is it so wrong to act like an adult and actually have some self control?
Old 04-17-2011, 06:41 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

no matter how you feel about this situation,
we can all agree that when you try and help a kid out and it backfires in you face, it is angering.

plasma: Oh, i didnt realize it was the dad that gambled the merv away.
the nerve of the loser to ask if you had any other RCs to give away!
and what kinda father uses his son's stuff for gambling. that man has issues.
fathers are supposed to give to their children, not take!
now i understand why you hit the guy! not that violence solved anything, but i get why you did it.
i would have told they guy he owns his son $250 for the Rc he lost!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.