Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Are People Crap Every where????

Old 04-16-2011, 06:20 PM
plasma 327

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are People Crap Every where????

Are People Sh*t every where????

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his "DAD" come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with "God Speed" But those days are over!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:22 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Are People Crap Every wherer????

Your life sounds like a soap opera, Sorry to hear you got scammed again.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:23 PM
electricrc68
Banned

Default RE: Are People Crap Every where????

man that sucks. i used to have a neighbor and his mom yelled at me for throwing a football into their yard and going on their yard to go get it. well now they moved and now the new neighbors are good people.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:23 PM
plasma 327

Default RE: Are People Crap Every wherer????

Yeah, pathetic arent I??
Old 04-16-2011, 06:25 PM
plasma 327

Glad to hear it.. Your day's are easier now?
Old 04-16-2011, 06:27 PM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

keep your chin up, Has to be some good people left around here somewhere.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:27 PM
electricrc68
Banned

oh yeah a lot easier. they don't really mind whats going on.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:28 PM
plasma 327

I always thought so but I have been proved wrong time and time again.. Right now, I don't even care ....
Old 04-16-2011, 07:22 PM
OvalRacer99

I feel for ya man,
but, if you "gave" him the car to keep, then what he does with it is not your concern.
It was wrong for him to come begging for another one and also wrong for you to hit him. Violence never solves anything.
Guess it goes to prove that nice guys finish last.

Old 04-16-2011, 07:28 PM
The_Shark

there are good people out there, but they are diamonds in the rough. Every year less are around, people are afraid that thier good will will be taken for granted or abused like in your case. its like "giving pearls to a hog" it will only stomp them into the dirt.

dont lose faith, keep the good and hope you have, pity the ones that dont have it.

every generation says how the next is worse, well, they're right, and this far down the line, its looking kinda bleak.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: OvalRacer99

I feel for ya man,
but, if you ''gave'' him the car to keep, then what he does with it is not your concern.
It was wrong for him to come begging for another one and also wrong for you to hit him. Violence never solves anything.
Guess it goes to prove that nice guys finish last.

I really am not looking for pitty.. Just trying to understand how people can be so thoughtless.. I am not sure you understand but the father lost the rc gambling in a card game while drunk. The child did no wrong..
Yes, you are right!! Violence solves nothing BUT as much as i hate to admit it, It felt good knocking him to the ground.. I should feel bad i guess but i do not..
Old 04-16-2011, 07:41 PM
plasma 327

Shark,

I always felt that way but you are right, it is looking rather bleak!! There is so little good people left it is scary to me.. I am trying HARD to keep faith but it is getting tough.. All of the Diamonds have lost their luster to me..
Old 04-16-2011, 08:01 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his ''DAD'' come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with ''God Speed'' But those days are over!!!
i would have looked the father right in the eye and said "maybe you should teach your boy not to drink and gamble, and to get a job and to appreciate what he has!"
might have gone over a bit better than hitting the guy. glad to hear his wife had some honor. she did show the right attitude by making them drop the chargers.

so many kids these days just "expect" to have things. like they deserve them. they dont want to have to work for them anymore!
when i was 15 and 16, i worked summers in a mill, 10 hours a day 4 days a week. thats how i bought the stuff i wanted.

i to try to help younger ones who want to get into the hobby. but i tell them straight up, that between the model and replacement parts that its a hobby that will cost money! better get to mowing some lawns and raking some leaves!
Old 04-16-2011, 08:08 PM
plasma 327

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: plasma 327

Those of you that somewhat know me. The Little Ezra,Justin Cika Fiasco... Well, I still try to be good to the neighbor hood kids.. A new young fellow been around the neighbor hood for a while.. Poor blah blah.. SO me being me, I gave him a mini revo complete with a lipo etc... This was on Tuesday.. Me and the boys were running today brfore the rain and he and his ''DAD'' come walking up and tell me Steve(the young boy) that he no longer has the mini.. I said why??
DAD tells me he lost it playing card and drinking and wanted to know if I had any other rc's i could part with.. After 5 sec or so I just snapped!!!!! I went off and hit him right in the mouth Hard!!! Now after being arrested for assult,(His wife come down to the police station and made him drop the charges and told him in front me and the circut judge he got what he deserved)I am DONE being a nice guy... I am worring about me and the wife only... I now realize I can't change anything no matter how much i try.. The worl is the way it is I now accept it... Soory for the rant but i am pissed, People make there own choices and now have to suffer with the choices they make... I usually end with ''God Speed'' But those days are over!!!
i would have looked the father right in the eye and said ''maybe you should teach your boy not to drink and gamble, and to get a job and to appreciate what he has!''
might have gone over a bit better than hitting the guy. glad to hear his wife had some honor. she did show the right attitude by making them drop the chargers.

so many kids these days just ''expect'' to have things. like they deserve them. they dont want to have to work for them anymore!
when i was 15 and 16, i worked summers in a mill, 10 hours a day 4 days a week. thats how i bought the stuff i wanted.

i to try to help younger ones who want to get into the hobby. but i tell them straight up, that between the model and replacement parts that its a hobby that will cost money! better get to mowing some lawns and raking some leaves!
Hey Ben, How goes it??

It was not the child that lost the merv... He is like 10 yrs old.. It was his father that lost the child's merv drinking and gambling.. The father was the one I cracked in the jaw for losing the boy's merv... But yes I do agree working for it should be the way to go.. When i was young I worked the hay field for my money, shoveld snow, cut grass, weed gardens, etc..
Old 04-16-2011, 08:22 PM
supertib

in this day and age I commend you for your actions...a good ole fashioned ass kicking is just what some people need !
Old 04-16-2011, 08:27 PM
plasma 327

Yes supertib, I agree.. I feel though it will change him very little.. I would like to think he would not gamble with his own childs posessions.. I think he is just garbage.....
Old 04-16-2011, 11:12 PM
aftermarket
My Feedback: (2)

People these days.

Got a question, though, you gave the kid a lipo? Along with a wall charger? Was there a lvc of some sort? Might not be the best idea, haha.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:40 AM
cumquat

it does sadden me what some people will do with no remorse. tis not just that he gambled it away, or even that he asked for another one, its that he saw nothing wrong with it and got pissed when you decked him. if anyone had the right to press charges it would be the son because the dad stole the merv from him!

dont give up on people just yet, there are decent people all around us. my grandparents raised my mom right and my mom raised me right. my mom will give you what she has in her pocket if you ask, she has several times pulled up to people on the side of the road walking the same direction we're heading if its raining or snowing ti offer a ride, she always helps when she can and i have taken several of those traits. if i see a person in one of those electric chairs at the grocery store trying to get something up out of reach i always offer to get it for them, if i see an older person or someone that looks like they need help with a 50 pound bag of dog food i offer to load it for them and i have given some kids a penny to ride the horse at the store or a quarter (at the parents permission) for a gum ball.

this generation isnt fully screwed up, i turn 18 in july and my sister turned 20 last month. we both volunteer at the church we grew up at every year for various things like food drives, angle tree, ringing bells while collecting donations in a red kettle (take a wild guess what the church is...) and giving gifts to people in the local nursing homes. my sister runs the nursery at church and while i havent attended church on a regular basis in 7 years (i havent set foot in there in 2 or 3), i help my grandpa when he needs it (pretty severe arthritis among a million other things).
Old 04-17-2011, 03:13 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

So you have taught this 10 year old kid what?

1. His Dad is a lush, loser, and a bad gambler? Like the kid doesn't know that already and more than likely will follow the same exact footsteps?

2. That the best resort to reacting to anger is to "pop someone in the mouth as hard as one can"? Great mentoring dude!

3. That going to jail has no consequences since "Mommy" can get someone out and that anyone can get off Scott free after committing assault and battery?

4. That this nice wonderful man that gave him the free RC Car is now know for his uncontrolled rage and that if he gets mad at some kid, he might just go off the handle and hit him too?

5. The kid is a MINOR by law, and whatever you "gave him"is by law, under the custody and control of his parents until the child reaches legal age.His father has any and every right to do whatever he wants with the car since you forfeited ownership the second you handed it over.

6. The obvious lesson here is that there are two juveniles in thisstorythat need to grow up.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:20 AM
pgroom_68

Hey guys,

To answer the original question posed, "Are People Crap Every where????" - the answer is a resounding NOOOOOOOO!![sm=49_49.gif][sm=regular_smile.gif][sm=wink_smile.gif]

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Old 04-17-2011, 03:35 AM
cl0ckwork

Let me get this straight....

You physically assaulted someone over your dissapointment of what someone did with your gift?

Um... That's pretty lame and pathetic.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:43 AM
tommygun32

No plasma, to answer your question....I'm actually a really nice guy as well.

Ya, I've been burned, but I've learned from it. Keep myself out of situations where I think I'll get burned and help when I can, which is more often than not.

I'm not going to judge you for your actions either, it's not my place to. I probably would have felt like doing the same thing, especially knowing what's happened in the past with your acts of kindness to kids in need.

At the end of the day, whatever is meant to happen is going to happen no matter what happens....and most times there ain't jack squat you, me or anyone can do about it.

Chin up mate.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:44 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

I think plasma is going to need some plasma once he finds out that his reaction was beyond idiotic and he put his laundry out on the line for some dire scrutiny. Too bad "Mommy" got the charges dropped, He needs to learn a lesson and definitely needs anger management classes. If I were you Plasma, unless you are just looking for some mail to read, I would pull this thread and save what you have left of your reputation so that all the members here don't read how stupid you were to post it.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:06 AM
cumquat

cl0ckwork, pmerritt, he punched him because HE ASKED FOR A SECOND RC!
Old 04-17-2011, 04:10 AM
warbird addict

Sounds to me like the dude needed a good swift punch in the mouth if for no other reason than screwin his own 10 year old kid over.
Some people just don't learn the easy way , you have to belt em in the mouth to drive your point home.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.