Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

drillin pressure for CVEC

Old 08-13-2003, 02:19 PM
Kartoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drillin pressure for CVEC

just got a tunable CVEC pipe for my HPI NMT..... but for the pressure do i just drill a hole in the space it says too?

and theres a pressure fitting, a washer and a nut.... what oder do they go in? i know someone has already done this so help me out as quickly as possible.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:31 PM
NitroFreak

I tapped my. I didn't drill a hole. I have the original one so I am not sure if anything has changed.

the washer is on the outside of the pipe on mine. as yes just put it where they tell you just as long as you can connect the pressure line.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:34 PM
Kartoon

i dont know how to tap it..... so i have to drill i guess.

but theres the piece the hose connects to. and then the nut and the washer. wouldnt the nut be on the inside of the pipe to hold it there?
Old 08-13-2003, 02:42 PM
Kartoon

i know im impattient but i need it on to run my truck!!
help me..... anyone got any websites, or pictures, or better directions cause the ones they sent suck
Old 08-13-2003, 03:08 PM
IAMaxxer

Default mount your pipe on the truck....

so it is how you want the pipe on the truck LOL!! then put a marker dot where you want the pressure thingy, then drill your hole, put the pressure tap in the hole, then the washer on the inside then the nut