Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Mamba MAx 5700 giving me problems again

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Mamba MAx 5700 giving me problems again

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Flaming Tire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mamba MAx 5700 giving me problems again

Hey guys, im pretty pissed off at the moment so bare with me. I just got a new lipo a few days ago, 2s 7.4 4000 20C, for my B4. I plug it in the B4 (which has a sidewinder) and it works flawlessly. I decided to run the battery in my Sprint 2, which has a mamba 5700 in it. I recalibrate everything for 2s 7.4 and the #$^% thing wont do anything. It just flashes green at me. I tired adjusting endpoints (i am using spektrum), reversing throttle trims, restoring factory defaults, re binding the controller. Nothing #^$# works. It just flashes green, sometimes red at me. I have been trouble shooting for an hour and im sick of this. Anyone have an idea?
Old 05-16-2011, 03:03 PM
fasterrcs

Default RE: Mamba MAx 5700 giving me problems again

does the mamba max work with other battery's after you tried the lipo have you installed new firmware. will the esc work with no lipo cut off
Old 05-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Flaming Tire

None of my batteries are charged right now to test, but I did try to turn off the lipo cut off. It does the same thing with no cut-off voltage. I noticed that the red or green light flashes regardless of the TX being switched on or off, but the steering only works (obviously) with the TX on.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Flaming Tire

It beeps twice when I plug the battery in then goes to the flashing light
Old 05-17-2011, 06:28 AM
fasterrcs

charge up the other battery's you have and try them is the next step after that i would try another controller