Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Looking for people to run with in Maryland

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Looking for people to run with in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 12:28 PM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Looking for people to run with in Maryland

Hi everyone, I am trying to find some car drivers locally to run with. I live just south of Baltimore Maryland. My son and I drive Jatos and also 1/8 buggies and one monster truck. Our neighborhood or the ball field is where we usually run but looking for other places to run and good people to meet and run with here locally. We had an outdoor track in Middle River but I understand it is now closed. The only other track I know of is an indoor in Middle river. Looking forward to hearing from some of you local drivers. Good times!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:27 PM
robausti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for people to run with in Maryland

Hello, I am in sort of the same situation I live in Middle River and yes they no longer have the outdoor track because they did not renew the lease the property owner wanted too much money. They do have an indoor track but everytime I go there its just 1/12th scale on road cars. I did catch a stock Slash race before. There is a club I was looking into No Limit RC of MD. I ran into them at the Home Depot parking lot on Pulaski highway right before the kids went back to school. When do you normally run your rigs?
Old 12-21-2012, 07:36 AM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mostly weekends because of work and sons school commitments. I run strictly nitro so I can't run the indoor track at MRH. If you know of any good bashing sites we would enjoy meeting up sometime and running when weather permits. That's the only thing that sucks about winters here is he and I have several months where we can't run unless we get those unseasonally warm days. I would be up for running on that track in MR even though its not maintained. I bet its still in good enough shape for a 1/8 buggy as long as they haven't bulldozed it. We can sneak on the property and bash!
Old 12-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Timbo7493

I am also looking for a place to run my RC truck. I have a Revo 3.3 that I just got a week ago. I have just finished breaking it in and have been doing a little racing with my brother in Ohio. I am having a blast with it and am hoping to find a place to run my truck when I return home to Md. I live in Germantown, Md. Since this is my first RC truck, I presently have no clue where I will be able to run it near my home. Keep me in the loop if any locations are identified.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:09 AM
robausti

No problem we will keep you in the loop if we find anything.